Does anyone elses kids play tricks on them??

Elli21

Reaction score
My children are pranksters, even though they are so young they know just how to get me something rotten.

The regular thing with them is hiding my mobile phone to the remote for the TV....I ask them again and again to tell me where it is, and they just LAUGH!! Then when im searching for it, they laugh too....
I couldnt find it one day and i kept asking them "where have u munchkins put it" and they kept it a secret until my OH comes in, and asks them and they both go to the fridge and pull it out of the chocolate goody draw...:rofl:

I mean they are 3 and 1...i dont know where they get the idea to wind me up from :rofl:

Also, ill find munched up plums or squished tomatoes in my shoes...put them on and squelch!! Ick :dohh:

And the worst one of all....they put a pooey nappy in the washing machine and i didnt bother checking and put a load in...OMG!! THE MESS!!! :dohh:

They find it hilarious! And so does my OH...I think im being driven crazy :rofl:

sorry but i can't help laughing at them.my 2 don't do things like that they just hide around corners or creep up behind to scare me.dread to think what your 2 will be doing when there imagination really kicks in lol

My children are pranksters, even though they are so young they know just how to get me something rotten.

The regular thing with them is hiding my mobile phone to the remote for the TV....I ask them again and again to tell me where it is, and they just LAUGH!! Then when im searching for it, they laugh too....
I couldnt find it one day and i kept asking them "where have u munchkins put it" and they kept it a secret until my OH comes in, and asks them and they both go to the fridge and pull it out of the chocolate goody draw...:rofl:

I mean they are 3 and 1...i dont know where they get the idea to wind me up from :rofl:

Also, ill find munched up plums or squished tomatoes in my shoes...put them on and squelch!! Ick :dohh:

And the worst one of all....they put a pooey nappy in the washing machine and i didnt bother checking and put a load in...OMG!! THE MESS!!! :dohh:

They find it hilarious! And so does my OH...I think im being driven crazy :rofl:

Sorry but:rofl:

(I won't be saying that in a couple of months i'm sure!! )

Glad u all find it funny....:( :rofl:
My kids are obviously fueled by my hubby..i blame him!! lol

:rofl: Caitlyn obviously doesn't do this yet, but my friends sisters hubby taught their daughter to say "mummies a mug" before she could even put a sentence together! We found it funny, mummy didn't..

lol my mate taught my nephew tosay "aunty alice is a pimp" i'm thinkin katie's gona be a right little pickle

lol my mate taught my nephew tosay "aunty alice is a pimp" i'm thinkin katie's gona be a right little pickle

:rofl::rofl:

oh elli im so sorry your kids are little pains im sure youd laugh if it were someone else. just hope for your other halfs sake they dont put cling film over the loo seat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->