Does anyone elses OH...

My OH actually talks about it just as much as I do! We have had some discussions of how we would inform our family and friends when we have conceived and are starting to explore names. He has just recently become an uncle so that has really sparked his interest in having our own. Good reminder in his arms on a regular basis :)

My hubby knows i think about it 24/7...im always online looking at something baby related. We have decided we will start in October (on our cruise lol) we have picked out the baby names, HE has decided what the babys room decor will be little does he know that aint happening! lol I dream about it almost every night *ugh* lol and it doesnt help that I am a childcare provider and have a 5 month old and a 10 month old every day all day! I am just so ready!!! and hes ready too! But we are waiting to do our 'last vaca' before baby and have fun...plus if i get preg now, cant go on the cruise...which is FINE with me but hubby really wants to go and so do i but i am willing to make the trade!! lol

My OH knows that I also think about it 24/7. He just lets me ramble on about it most of the time and just listens, but he also chips in sometimes mostly about how he can't wait to have a son! He is convinced our first will be a boy. He knows how addicted I've become to this site and he knows I always have a sneaky peek when out shopping/shopping online at baby stuff!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->