does anyone feel like this?

louise1988

Reaction score
i have felt the baby move a few times but sometimes it doesnt happen and i sometimes dont feel pregnant if ya no wot i mean does anyone feel like this or jus me???

Sometimes my baby will not move all day, and other days he moves so much. If youre really worried just contact youre midwife x

At 17 weeks you won't feel too much movement b/c the baby's not quite big enough yet -- I wouldn't worry hon :) but totally normal to worry! I know I do about everything!

ok thanks jus cant wait til he/she moves all the times and i can feel it properly x

I don't usually feel pregnant at all. I really haven't gotten much of a bump and I don't usually feel much movement. I forgot I was pregnant yesterday and tried to sign up to do a 10K run :dohh:. I didn't realize I couldn't do it until DH said do you really think that you will be able to run that 9 months pregnant.

awww i remember feeling this very well hun, at 16wk i was getting a few "flutters" every few days, but other than this i didnt feel pregnant anymore, my tummy werent tender anymore, werent feeling sick no more, i felt normal,infact to normal :?
but all's fine hun, just one of those things, wait few more wk and LO will be kicking u proper and every day .... n night :rofl: lovley feeling tho, if ur ever to worried contact mw, have u thought bout getting a doppler ? dont know wot i wuda done without mine xx

i'm 19+1 N not really felt i cud say was movement. Got scan 2moro so hoping all OK. Had quite bit of stomach pain/cramp today but no bleeding n passed now so tryin nt 2 worryx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->