does anyone feel the same?

lauzieloula

3rd Trimester
Reaction score
hi all,

ok so im 30 weeks and i have really had enough, i want this baby out now! its dragging on and on....im now all miserable again and i feel depressed!!:hissy:

Yep, I feel the same hon. I am now starting to get the third tri niggles and feel pretty tired once I do anything of note. Still, it will be time before we know it!!!!

xxx

Hey hunny i'm almost 29 weeks and feel the same i worry about her so much more being in there i want to see her and care for her out here! xx

i hope it hurrys! i hav had a really horrible pregnancy and im fed up wiv it all now! im due till 19th june thats soooo far away! im not getting pregnant ever again

I think Im the only one who wants my baby to stay longer, I feel time has flown and Im starting to enjoy it so much now :)

Nope i feel fat and knakerd but glad she is staying put ....as somebody who has ha 2 prem babies and went into prem labour 5 wks i thank god for every extra day she stays inside

I am completely with you sweetie! I'm 31 weeks and have had a really nasty pregnancy w/ bedrest and all. I can't wait to deliver and no longer be pregnant. :hugs: I'd be happy if she came at 37 weeks, but no earlier.

Until a week ago I would have said no.
But now I am huge ,very sore and ready.
I am fullterm now so when bubs is ready I am :)

I feel exactly the same ! After having had strep throat, gall stones and tooth aches :dohh:

oh good god am i ready! roll on the next 8weeks! i am 32weeks preg and have spd/pgp

i am so sore with the spd/pgp and i'm sick of it. fed up.

with 1st son i never had anyof these feelings, but this time i am soo done right now. i am literally counting the days down! i keep consoling myself with my 1st son being born at 39weeks then maybe this baby will too :lol:

you're not alone!

xXx

Uggh, sooooo sick of being pregnant. I am 38 weeks and wish LO would come now.....

yeah i can totally relate, i was one of those people whose pregnancy did not seem to fly by.... everyone else was like cant believe im 30 weeks etc already... and im thinking i cant believe im ONLY 30 weeks im never going to get their,.. strangely im alot more calm about it now, and just waiting it out... dont get me wrong though, theirs many days where i am still totally over it!:hug:

I remember feeling like that hun, especially when your still working and your not on maternity !

Trust me you will start to get fed up towards the end too like me, the bigger you get the harder it is to do normal things like put your knicks on :rofl: ... xx try and enjoy these last moments of quietness you get though as you may not get them for quite some time x :hug:

so i totally know that i enjoy the relative peace and quiet that a childless home entails... and i enjoy being able to go to sleep whenever i feel i need the sleep... but honestly, i want my body back... i want to put on my good pair of jeans and actually be able to button them up! and to see my feet... phew i reallllllly miss seeing them... and being able to shave my legs or bikini line... lol
for me, the time has flown by pretty quick though... and i am so young that i am totally panicking about having the baby here, but honestly wouldnt mind if he came in like 4 weeks... i was a premie, so there is a chance i will go early too... i dont want him to be early enough that there is problems or anything, but as early as is resonable,
dude, bring it on...

I feel exactly the same. Not sure I'm completely prepared (nursery not finished) but another 10 weeks of feeling like a whale seems such a long time.

I think the only thing I'll miss is baby's movements!:hugs:

Im touching 33 weeks and have had enough. I cant walk anymore and im so uncomfortable. Hard to believe that it gets worse.

Yeah I got fed up at about 35 weeks (38 now). Fed up with my legs aching the whole time. Bit better now I'm on maternity leave though, I'm not struggling any more and just trying to enjoy the 'me time'. Baby will be here soon!

im just ready to be able to sit down and be comfy again...

I want july to hurry up so i can meet my little baby. Im so anxious for the time to go quicker its unbelievable. First tri went so slow, second tri flew by, but third tri is taking years to pass. I want to see my baby and look after him now...

I complained about this at 28 weeks and its absolutely flown by since then! I would like the next 2 weeks to go by quick, full term then!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->