Does anyone fell the baby move at 16 weeks ?

I am sure I felt mine at 15 weeks ish. It was like a couple of taps inside my uterus. Defo wasn't wind as it was right at the front! x

i felt baby at 15+4 :] and its my second so i know it is baby! xxx

I am sure I felt mine at 15 weeks ish. It was like a couple of taps inside my uterus. Defo wasn't wind as it was right at the front! x

I felt exactly that yesterday! Felt like someone flicking me from the inside!

Having been sick a lot within the past couple years, I tend to pick up on abnormal feelings in my body. This was why I was able to pick up early movements around 13 weeks.

They've gotten stronger and LO has gotten more active, so I feel all sorts of movements now.

This past week, I've been feeling baby roll and give me little jabs here and there that feel like pokes. Feels like I swallowed a fish! Hahaha.

My ObGyn called me a liar for being able to feel bean this early... >C. Felt like slapping her... Lol!

It doesn't matter what your doctor thinks . You are the one pregnant not him / she ! I belive you :) . I don't feel the ,,movements,, every day so I don't think is the baby :( but I can wait :happydance:

I'm 16 + 2 and right before 15 week mark I could randomly and inconsistently feel tiny bubbly taps, but only if I was sitting quietly and didn't have other stimuli diverting my attention. I still had doubts if I could actually feel "baby" since this is my first, and they were so inconsistent, but right at 16 weeks I had no doubt that it was baby as they had gotten stronger, were always in the around the same location right where my uterus is - unlike the gas which tends to move all over or just cause me pain. It was similar to the earlier jabs, but stronger so I assume I was able to feel baby during that earlier time. It still remains inconsistent as to when I feel it, but when it does it is lovely. Also, I imagine s/he has room in there and sleeps a lot so know I shouldn't, but now that I'm pretty sure I feel baby, it is almost makes me more paranoid because I sit and wait for them and then have worries if I can't feel anything! :dohh:

Oh, and how annoying that a midwife or other women would tell you what you are feeling in your own body. As if we aren't the ones experiencing the unique pregnancy 24/7...silly!

Oh, and Katka, I know this is my first pregnancy so I may be incorrect, but it seems that from all the experiences I've read about movements this early, they need not be consistent to be baby because they so much room in their still. You may definitely feeling baby!

I'm sure I'm feeling movements not every day thou, but I'm very sure it's baby and not wind lol

I've been feeling fluttery bubbles this week. But this morning, it definitely felt stronger and different. Still bubbly but stronger, like she was doing backflips in there :)

My earliest movements weren't every day with either baby so i agree it doesnt have to be consistent to be baby. I was asked at 16 weeks if i was feeling baby yet, and the dr Wasnt surprised i was already feeling movements. The further along I get the more I can feel them. As he/ she ( she in my case!) grows, the movement and kicks become more obvious. I now feel baby many times a day.

Hi! I started feeling flutters at around 11weeks and felt my first kicks at 15+5 - this is my first LO. I had always wondered if I'd be able to tell the difference between gas and movement. I was a little unsure at first with the flutters, especially as MIL (she considers herself to be the oracle of the bloody world!!) kept saying that it's impossible to feel anything until at least 5 and a half months, but I knew immediately when I felt my first kicks! Suffice to say, I didn't tell MIL... At first it was every few days but I've been feeling Beanie kicking me everyday now for the last 2weeks! I'm actually being kicked right now! Such a wonderful feeling! DH felt a kick last week too :)

Like previous ladies have posted, only you can tell what you are feeling and I believe you will probably be able to tell the difference between gas and LO kicking fairly easily! Good luck!xox

I can feel baby move right now, Im 16+4 :)

This past week, I've been feeling baby roll and give me little jabs here and there that feel like pokes. Feels like I swallowed a fish! Hahaha.

My ObGyn called me a liar for being able to feel bean this early... >C. Felt like slapping her... Lol!

I think you r the one pregnant ,not your doctor !! And I would tell her/him that :D ! I am not sure I feel the baby . I felt something yesterday few times and today just once . I don't know ... but its the same feeling every time . Do you know your babys gender already ?

I can feel baby move right now, Im 16+4 :)

And is this your first baby ? because they told me I should feel the baby move around 20 weeks ,but I feel here and there something ,I don't know how to describe it ,but is the same feeling every time ,thats why I was thinking it may be the baby . I am only 15+4 and I have ultrasound in 2 weeks because my doctor told me my uterus feels 3 weeks smaller ;( ,I am scared ... But she also told me that the baby got plenty of room in there :) . They didn't have any opening sooner at the u/s ,sooo waiting 2 weeks :(

I am 15 weeks and 3 day and here and there I feel something ,,move,, where the baby should be , but I am not sure if is the baby or bowel movement or something else :)

I felt my baby around 15 weeks, only felt her a couple of times but it was definatley her. x

I have already felt mine, but it's my third and I know what to look/feel for. :-D

I felt him kick at 15w, 6d. It's my first. I'm currently 16w, 5d and I am feeling him a lot today!

I just felt my first kick :) ! I am 16+1 and it was amazing !! I started to cry ;)

I started feeling my little man moving at 16w1d exactly. At first, I wasn't sure it was the baby, but then I felt it the next day in the exact same spot, so I knew it was him.

I started feeling my little man moving at 16w1d exactly. At first, I wasn't sure it was the baby, but then I felt it the next day in the exact same spot, so I knew it was him.

its an amazing feeling :) . I want the baby kick again but nothing is going on :( ! maybe tomorrow :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->