Does anyone fell the baby move at 16 weeks ?

I actually just started feeling movements a couple days ago. At first, I wasn't sure if they were the baby as they were very slight and felt like popcorn popping in my belly. I did know that it couldn't be gas or anything though because it was something I had never quite felt before. I knew it was baby soon enough because I continued to feel the same feelings when I was being still. Last night I actually woke up because they startled me (I'm a very light sleeper). Such a great feeling. :)

Also, to the people who have been told by others that they can't possibly be feeling their baby: It is YOUR body. You know what is going on in it. Don't let anyone tell you what you can and cannot feel. People tend to look down on women who are pregnant for the first time and say that they cannot possibly feel it because they don't know what they are supposed to feel like. That may be true for some first timers, but not all. It all depends on how in tune you are to your body and I am personally insulted by these kinds of comments. I am not stupid, I know what I'm feeling and you do too. So don't let others rain on your parade - they're just jealous! :haha:

I just felt what felt like a poke from the inside!!! was that the baby O: ???? :) <3

I just felt what felt like a poke from the inside!!! was that the baby O: ???? :) <3

Thats what I felt yesterday ! It cannot be the real kick because the baby is not that big yet and its not that strong ,but I would call it poke :) so I think it was your baby :)

Definitely :) The head and butt are fairly large by now and if it rolls (which they like to do) you'll definitely feel it! Congrats!! :)

its an amazing feeling :) . I want the baby kick again but nothing is going on :( ! maybe tomorrow :happydance:

It was pretty sporadic at first, I even went a few days without feeling him and got worried. Don't worry though, it's just because they move positions. I can feel my little man daily now!

Hi girls !! I just find out I am having a BOY !!! What an excitement !!!!

I started feeling light movement and as if my baby was rolling in right before my 14th week. By my 15th week, the movement is much stronger and I feel it off and on throughout the day and before bed. This is my 3rd pregnancy so it's easier to feel it sooner, plus I'm fairly thin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->