Does Anyone Have A Feeling...

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
This is a strange one and I know it but thought I'd ask anyway!!!

Does anyone have a real feeling about whether they will have a girl or a boy? I don't mean what you want to have either, I mean a real instinct?

I really do and it is very odd....it will probably be totally wrong but it is overwhelming and becoming more and more so which I also find weird.

Anyway, Ill stop talking nonsense now!!

xxx

I had a real instinct that I was having a boy....Right up until my 20 week scan
xxx

yeh, I am with you pops - I know what you mean about it feeling weird. I think I am going to have a baby boy. I don't know why really, a boys name for us came first (in fact hubby came up with the name years ago, before he even wanted kids !) so I don't know if that's why? x

I'm convinced that I'm going to have a boy, it's weird how you get a feeling!

xx

My feeling is that as I want a girl, I'll probably have a boy, don't know why...

I'm certain that I will have a girl but not sure whether thats because I want one or not?

We should make a list on here of what we think we are going to have and once we have had LO's then come and see if anyone was right!!

xxx

I change haha. Recently girl, but I have no idea hehe.

i am thinking i might have a boy or ....a girl!! lol
well its got to be one or the other! lol
I know what i want, although as long as bubs is healthy thats all thats important x

Honestly with all 4 of my past pregnancies, I knew deep down what each was going to be, and i was right all 4 times, we found out on sonograms...but IF i do get pregnant again...I want my last baby to be a surprise even though I am sure I will know inside what it is..its funny because with both of my boys i had gest. Diabetes, with my 2 girls I didnt...

Pretty sure I will have a girl. I would like a boy but I feel like all of my friends and family are having boys so there will be none left for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->