Does anyone have any god mocktail recipes?

P

purple_socks

I'm having a bbq in a couple of weeks and wanted to make some tastey non alcholic cocktails.

I had to google this one, never made it myself but it is yummy and pretty!

INGREDIENTS
120 ml orange juice
120 ml lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
15 ml grenadine syrup

DIRECTIONS
In a tall glass, combine orange juice and lemon-lime soda. Pour grenadine in and let it sink to the bottom. Garnish with a cherry and a straw for stirring.

Irish cream syrup that you put in coffe mixed with milk and ice, just like baileys.

we had a church event where we made loads but can't find the file...
I remember one was called a Pink panther and if you were running out of energy it was great to keep you going i've done it for my daughters birthday. Its simple
1/4 pineapple juice and the rest cherryade

hi, i've had non-alcoholic pina colada in the past, and i love them. Can't wait to have this when the weather gets warmer. :coolio: I haven't tried these recipes though, but i found them online in case you want to try them.

1. 'Virgin Pina Colada'

6 oz. Pineapple juice
2 oz. Coconut cream
1 cup Ice (crushed)

Mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker / stirrer and pour into an unusually shaped glass. Add Crushed Ice and decorations to create a great speciality drink from an easy to make recipe!

2. Pina Colada Ingredients:

30 ml coconut cream

120 ml bottled pineapple juice

15 ml sugar syrup

1 cup ice cubes

Method: Combine ingredients in jug of a blender; blend on high speed until smooth. Pour into 400ml tulip glass and decorate with pineapple, strawberry or mango slices and two straws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->