Does anyone just feel "off"?

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
I don't know if it is the fatigue, hormones, low blood sugar or what to blame it on but I just feel "off" lately, like I have to really make an effort to do anything. I drink plenty and I eat enough but it happens even after I eat. I just get this empty feeling. There really isn't any other way to describe it. Anyone else just not feeling like yourself?

I don't know if it is the fatigue, hormones, low blood sugar or what to blame it on but I just feel "off" lately, like I have to really make an effort to do anything. I drink plenty and I eat enough but it happens even after I eat. I just get this empty feeling. There really isn't any other way to describe it. Anyone else just not feeling like yourself?

Hi Hun, I felt like this a couple of weeks ago. I kept saying to hubby I just don't feel myself, I have no interest in anything, everything feels like a chore I just want to lay on the sofa and sleep and do nothing (which is impossible as I have a toddler :haha: ) I had felt so fatigued and rubbing out of colour. Now I feel so much better :) I am 11 weeks now, how far are you? Xxx

I don't feel myself even now! Pre-pregnancy I was really active, kept my house spotless, loved packing things into the weekend. Pregnant, I've been too unwell with first sickness, now anaemia and a racing heart to do any exercise and I spend most of my weekends on the sofa knakered! I've been so anti-social with my friends, thankfully they've been very understanding! As has my OH who has had to adapt to me suddenly being a blob of a human ha! Even things like food, I just don't really enjoy as much as I used. Overall, i just don't feel like me really! But it's just 9 months and a huge thing to go through, growing a human! It's to expected, no everyone breezes through it!

:cry:I'm feeling like this right now and have done for weeks. I hate it. At work I really have to push myself at work, when I'm home I'm a blob on the sofa! I have headaches and push past my nausea to eat but I am not good. I want energy please! :cry:

Yes... everything you've described is how I feel right now! I've been so short with my OH and DD, the house is messy, I don't want to cook, shop, or do anything! I work full time and I struggle getting thought each day. I've not been able to go to the gym despite good intentions in the beginning (still paying my membership though 😕 ) I've slept a lot, managed to get my DD into bed with me this afternoon for a snooze too! I cried this morning because I wanted the bins emptied (my OH's chore). I'm waiting for the 2nd trimester energy right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->