Does anyone know exactly when they ovulate after +OPK?

trudie100

Reaction score
Hey ladies

I just wondered if anyone knew for definite 'when' they ovulated after getting a positive OPK?

I keep reading so much conflicting info on how long after a positive OPK you ovulate, from 12 hours to 36 and some sites say up to 48 hours

Is it possible to ovulate on the day of the + OPK?

I know there is no definite way to tell unless you temp too, but I just wanted to hear of anyone's experience if they knew when they actually ovulate.

Thanks x

The only way I was able to tell was by temping....I O on the first pos OPK.

The only way I was able to tell was by temping....I O on the first pos OPK.

Thanks hun, if i havent fallen this month then i am going to temp from next month i think

To save my sanity and all of the second guessing ha x

I'd love to see a poll on here with responses from those that have confirmed their ovulation with temping. My sleeping patterns are too erratic to make temping feasible. I can guess by secondary symptoms that I ovulate about 2 days after my posituve OPK, but I can't be sure. It would be interesting to see what's most common.

Hey ladies

I just wondered if anyone knew for definite 'when' they ovulated after getting a positive OPK?

I keep reading so much conflicting info on how long after a positive OPK you ovulate, from 12 hours to 36 and some sites say up to 48 hours

Is it possible to ovulate on the day of the + OPK?

I know there is no definite way to tell unless you temp too, but I just wanted to hear of anyone's experience if they knew when they actually ovulate.

Thanks x

I guess if you temp at 9am and ov 12hrs later that would be the same day. This is why ive thrown my opks away, far too much unneeded stress

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->