does anyone know the signs and symptoms of a urinary tract infection?

Ablaski17

mommy to a little girl<3
Reaction score
anyone know the signs or symptoms of a urinary tract infection?

pain or pressure when you urinate, feeling you need to urinate but then can't or don't very much, VERY pungent smelling urine, cloudy or dark urine.

Those are the most common symptoms. Then there's also fever and kidney pain that can radiate around your sides to the front.

Oh it is so miserable. In the beginning you have trouble urinating. You can't figure out whats wrong when you try and pee and nothing hardly comes out. Sometimes it even burns when you pee. I've had it many-a-time and I hate it with a passion!

feeling A MASSIVE urge to pee then nothing coming out. smelly pee sometimes smelly dishcarge

Sometimes there's no symptoms, but as everyone else says .. smelly urine, cystitus, it might sting or burn when you try to pee, bladder feeling like you need to go after youve just been, dark or cloudy urine or a lower abdo pain. It isn't very nice :( but get ur doc to prescribe some antibiotics and it'll clear up xx

oh also, it can cause fevernish shakes and confusion :(

I've had quite a lot of blood in my pee as well when I've had it really bad. Ouch. Hope you're ok ablaski17 :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->