Does anyone know where to get a personal message from santa to your child?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babyface009

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get a personal message from santa to your child?

Ive seen it somewhere & now i can't find it :( :dohh:

Hope someone can help:happydance:

It's not working :(

after 2 steps it says "We’re sorry but the page you’ve requested cannot be found." :(

Thanks to Paula and to you for your interest in Portable North Pole. We've had a blast putting it together for you. This year's version is even more sophisticated than last year's. Sometimes, local servers and computers can find PNP a challenge, which is why we have a 7/7 technical service available to you by email (support at). We've also set up a FAQ that you might find helpful at our /troubleshooting web address. This FAQ will be auto-sent to anyone who writes us on Dec 24th and 25th (the UgroupMedia team will be taking a well-deserved break for Christmas). If you're not receiving your confirmation email, check your spam folders in case your system has sent it there.

Thanks again for your patience - we think it's worth it, and think you will too.

We hope your children, friends and family will enjoy PNP and we wish you and yours all the best this holiday season.

Alexandre Bérard
CEO, Ugroupmedia, creators of PNP

i did these for my brother and hubby so so funny, it seems to work for me, babyface if you want to pm me the details you want in it and name and obviouly your email addy i will do one and send it over to your email

xx

Hiya x
i know its closed now but maybe remember for next year if you are in the u.k N.S.P.C.C do a letter from santa.
hope you have managed to get what you needed xx

Did portable santa last night did have probs but kept trying and got a message and Levi loved it :)

i got one for my son from fatherchristmasletters.co.uk cost £6.99
Its so cute... the envelop is stamped "north pole. lapland postal service"
Im leaving it on the fireplace tonight to read to my son in the morning.... it has reindeers printed on the envelope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"