Does Anyone Know.....

Hansie

Reaction score
.... If you can O with out having any EWCM??
I thought I was ment to O around sunday but I have had no EWCM just a small amount of watery CM (sorry TMI lol) I will be so depressed if I dont O please help. Im not using OPK's this month as they drove me insane last month so other than CM and counting days I have no other guage as to when I will O. I have a 27 day cycle thanks ladies xxxxx

watery cm and ewcm is both fertilite..i hardley get ewcm,if i do i dont c it much ..on fertilityfriends they say that plenty dont notice it as they maybe dont have a lot, if ur worried try using pressed lube its fertility lube/sperm friendley and u be fine hun x

hi hun as long as you get watery cm you are fertile not everyone gets ewcm every cycle sometimes you can still have it but you don't notice it. x

im pretty sure some women dont get it at all, so rely on other methods to follow their cycle..maybe your running late?

i have a 26 /27 days cycle ...i do "O" anywhere from CD11 to the latest was CD14...so give yourself a week of fertilty window....watery CM is fertile too!

Thanks ladies that has put my mind at rest. Everyone always goes on about EWCM and I was panicing cos I didn't get any so I thought I didn't O xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->