Does Anyone Know.....

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Hansie, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Hansie

Hansie Well-Known Member

.... If you can O with out having any EWCM??
    I thought I was ment to O around sunday but I have had no EWCM just a small amount of watery CM (sorry TMI lol) I will be so depressed if I dont O please help. Im not using OPK's this month as they drove me insane last month so other than CM and counting days I have no other guage as to when I will O. I have a 27 day cycle thanks ladies xxxxx

2. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

watery cm and ewcm is both fertilite..i hardley get ewcm,if i do i dont c it much ..on fertilityfriends they say that plenty dont notice it as they maybe dont have a lot, if ur worried try using pressed lube its fertility lube/sperm friendley and u be fine hun x

3. wishingonastar

wishingonastar Well-Known Member

you can but it's unusual for there not to be even a little ewcm...

4. babytots

babytots Well-Known Member

hi hun as long as you get watery cm you are fertile not everyone gets ewcm every cycle sometimes you can still have it but you don't notice it. x

5. moomoo

moomoo Mumma to 2 & 1 in heaven!

im pretty sure some women dont get it at all, so rely on other methods to follow their cycle..maybe your running late?

6. miel

miel Married to an amazing guy

i have a 26 /27 days cycle ...i do "O" anywhere from CD11 to the latest was CD14...so give yourself a week of fertilty window....watery CM is fertile too!

7. Hansie

Hansie Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies that has put my mind at rest. Everyone always goes on about EWCM and I was panicing cos I didn't get any so I thought I didn't O xxx