Does anyone see it?? Would anyone care to tweak?

crazylilth1ng

Reaction score
Ok so, I am 11dpo and have been taking onestep ic's like a nutcase since 7dpo :haha:

Anyway, there has been not a sniff of a line on any of them but I just have "the feeling" and I have only ever had "the feeling" before when I have been pregnant.

Obviously OH and I are TTC. We had a chemical in April and have only had the opportunity to TTC 3 times since then due to illness and work, this being the third time...

So I got fed up of IC's telling me no today and I went out and bought a super drug as I know they are super sensitive but they have never given me an evaporation line and I have used loads in the past. Anyway, a line came up within 3 minutes, it is SUPER faint but def pink and very visible to the naked eye.

Before anyone says, I removed the case as it was impossible to catch in a photo with the case on, but it was there before I took the test apart.

Can you all see it? Anyone are to try to tweak to pull more colour? I saturated it a little but that is all.

ETA: the last 2 ic's I did, I did see "something" that was catching my eye but it was barely there and wouldn't catch in a picture.

Attachments

• IMG_20160926_123134.jpg
    IMG_20160926_123134.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 88
Definitely see it, no tweak needed. Was it there within time frame? If so I definitely lean towards bfp!

Definitely see it, no tweak needed. Was it there within time frame? If so I definitely lean towards bfp!

Thanks ladies :)

kmr, it was there in around 2/3 minutes and it can be clearly seen with the case on in real life, I just couldnt get a decent picture through the plastic screen...

Definitely no tweak needed. Fx for you xx

I hope so!!! I will have to take another in the morning to see if it's gotten darker!!

I see it, when do you plan to retest? X

FMU and it is a BFP!! 12dpo, so I guess yesterday's test was positive!! It is twice as dark today and there was no need to remove e the case at all.

Pic taken at around 15 minutes but the line was there and just as dark by 2/3 minutes, I just had to wait for OH to get out from underfoot :)

:happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20160927_072914.jpg
    IMG_20160927_072914.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 58

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member