Does anyone still bleed after sex, i just have again

HayleyZahra

Mummy and WTT <3
Reaction score
Sometimes when i have sex, or have anything go inside me, i still bleed, i normally have sex once a day, most times i dont bleed, but about 3 weeks ago i had a bad bleed with clots straight after we had sex, and just now we were playing around and i went for a toilet and ive got browny pink cummy looking blood, i have no idea why i still get this, ive had this on and off through the pregnancy!
Does this happen to anyone else

xxxx

I won't hae sex for the same reason I'm dead scared of bleeding! Maybe be a bit gentler because your cervix is softer? or just avoid deep penetration x

Prob nothing to worry about but i would ask you're doctor to be safe hun , i bled after sex and i got really scared but doc said it was just cause he went to rough ha , but i do no some girls who have been advised not to have sex if they bleed all the time because it can disrupt you're placenta, so have a talk with you're doctor and see what they advise , but im sure its nothing serious prob , but make sure you mention the clots.

Sounds like your cervix just gets irritated very easy.
Sex once a day!?!? lol how do you manage? I thought I was going good at 2 times a week:haha:

My poor husband and I haven't had sex since wk 14 and I had a gush of blood due to very tender cervix, in my case, any bleeding means an anti-d injection in the bum, so as much as I love him - NO! However, we will have some fun before my wk28 injection since I need it anyway!

best wishes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->