Does anyone want to be bump buddies? Due 5th Oct 2016

Fantastic! So jealous of your extra week from me!

I'm so glad everyone is still progressing along nicely. I started spotting last night with some super light cramping so I'm hiding out on my couch today hoping it doesn't get worse. I'm hoping that it's just my uterus getting all roomy though. I think as long as it's not getting worse I think it should be okay. I'll be 10 weeks on Sunday. :)

Hope everything is okay Holly! Resting is a good idea. I just started having some cramping this afternoon and I'm hoping it's just stretching going on too.

Thanks. I broke down and called my ob to see what they thought I should do. I know I'm probably just being paranoid but I would think a question like that would be taken seriously. I waited almost four hours with no update from them before I called again and they said the doctor still hadn't responded. Now I have to wait until tomorrow afternoon to go in to make sure everything is okay. If it gets worse I know I can go to the er, but I also definitely know I'm going to look for a new ob after my appointment.

I'm sorry they weren't more attentive. I was shocked at how hands-off the OB world is compared to the RE world, but I would expect a little more consideration in your circumstances. Still hoping it's just a scare and that you get reassurance tomorrow.

I know I'm just being whiny but it really blew my mind that had I not called them back they wouldn't have even followed up with me. Oh well though, for now I'm just going to say nothing is wrong and continue sucking on my morning sickness candies. :) hope everyone else is having a less eventful day!

How are you doing Holly? I hope everything is OK and spotting is gone.

It's still there but mostly brown so I'm just dealing with that. The cramps are what have me most paranoid. I was sent for an ultrasound because of it yesterday but since they aren't my doctor they said they couldn't tell me anything. All they could do is show me the baby. By the time I was done my doctor was closed and they're closed today too so I think I'll be stuck in limbo until Monday (if they even decide to update me). It does look like the baby had grown from my last scan though so that was nice.

How are you doing?

So sorry Holly, you don't deserve to be treated that way :hugs:. I'm happy you're going to choose another OB. I know with my OB they don't even charge for the triage phone calls, and they always get back to me.

It's still there but mostly brown so I'm just dealing with that. The cramps are what have me most paranoid. I was sent for an ultrasound because of it yesterday but since they aren't my doctor they said they couldn't tell me anything. All they could do is show me the baby. By the time I was done my doctor was closed and they're closed today too so I think I'll be stuck in limbo until Monday (if they even decide to update me). It does look like the baby had grown from my last scan though so that was nice.

How are you doing?

I am so sorry they can't say anything! The problem in the U/S is that the techs can't make any medical diagnoses/ conclusions. I had that issue when I had an ECHO of my heart (was perfectly normal, too) and previous U/S for a nonviable pregnancy. I am glad you could at least get some comfort regarding the size!

For what it's worth, I've been having cramping the last two days. It feels like growing/ stretching/ pinching cramping, but it's dead center in my lower abdomen and was quite unsettling the first day. I do hope by Monday, everything has settled and you just get confirmation all is OK.

I guess you can take my name off the due date list. There was no heartbeat yesterday. Best of luck to everyone else though.

I guess you can take my name off the due date list. There was no heartbeat yesterday. Best of luck to everyone else though.

:cry: I am so sorry Holly.
How far along are you hun? There a chance you could be off on your dates?

I wish we could have been off on our dates. Doing ivf kind of makes that impossible though. There was a heartbeat two weeks ago too. Now I have to wait until Monday to see the doctor about my next steps. I'm reeeeeeeeeally not fond of knowing I'm carrying a baby that's passed already until then.

I wish we could have been off on our dates. Doing ivf kind of makes that impossible though. There was a heartbeat two weeks ago too. Now I have to wait until Monday to see the doctor about my next steps. I'm reeeeeeeeeally not fond of knowing I'm carrying a baby that's passed already until then.

:cry: :hugs: :hugs:

I am so sorry about everything you have been through. I would not want to wait either. Is there any way they can speed it up or you can go somewhere else?

I think the only way is if I start actually bleeding instead of spotting or if I see clots. At that point I have to go to the hospital. That's one big downside of living in a still developing community, not many choices on where to go without having to drive half an hour or more.

How are you ladies feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->