Does anyone want to be bump buddies? Due 5th Oct 2016

Yeah, it's my first. :) I'm definitely okay with not showing yet since I'm not ready to tell work. I think I'm going to have to let them know today though since I feel like the nausea is going to make me have to leave early. I don't want them to think that I'm just trying to ditch work.
Good luck with your scan! I don't get another one until the 24th so I'm super jealous.

Good luck with telling your work. I hope they let you go early today too. That sucks you have to wait till the 24th. That would drive me crazy! In a way I am kind of lucky this pregnancy is considered high risk, more scans!

I was getting them pretty close together with my re but because of that the ob made my appointment 4 weeks out. I'm thinking maybe I can convince them to do it sooner than that though. Neither of us realized I'd be released from the re this early.

I would call right away then, I bet you can get in a lot sooner than that.

I was getting them pretty close together with my re but because of that the ob made my appointment 4 weeks out. I'm thinking maybe I can convince them to do it sooner than that though. Neither of us realized I'd be released from the re this early.

I felt so lost not having all the monitoring anymore, but realistically - it's fantastic sign. It means no medical professional sees any reason to monitor you closely at this time, which means all is as well as it possibly can be. Try to take comfort in that!

And thankfully, still seem to have dodged the MS bullet. I am the bloating queen who has tremendous fatigue, but still feel better after exercise. It just seems that each day it gets a little harder to convince myself to get to my workout. This too shall pass!

I have finally told my boss Im pregnant and he is happy for us ...

My MS seems to be giving me a little respite the last few days - I have also started wearing sea bands, so it might be that, or might be a coincidence!

I told my parents and they were relatively happy (I'll take that, it's as good as it gets with my parents sadly!). She isn't too happy that I will be taking maternity again so soon (I work in the family business) but that is life, and that's how it goes!

I had my first appointment with the midwife (in the UK it is called a "Booking In Appointment" and am eagerly awaiting my letter that will tell me when my scan is (we get our first scan at 12 weeks). Can't wait!

Glad you told your parents! Kinda sad that all they could worry about was maternity leave :(.

I guess us ladies here on BnB will have to be extra happy and supportive to make up for your parents being parents :D.

I hope you get your letter today!!! I bet you are going nuts waiting for it in the mail .

Yeah! I had an early scan with my daughter due to bleeding so it was a relief to see a heartbeat and knowing all looked good.

Luckily this time I haven't had any bleeding, so no scan! I'm trying to keep positive and think everything will be totally fine! I'm taking my terrible MS as a good sign too!

I'm still MS-free (and not complaining). I am tired, but have mostly kept up with exercise (I did skip a few workouts this week). I am planning on letting work ask me - I don't have any major commitments in the fall (major duties are spring and summer), so I am going to wait until people start asking to say anything to entertain myself. I also want the genetic test results back before I tell my mom or anyone else, really. I don't think there's anything wrong, I would just feel better *knowing* there wasn't.

I'm so jealous that ms hasn't hit you yet! I hope it stays that way for you though. It's crazy to think that we're all closer to the second trimester than the beginning of our pregnancies at this point too.

I'm so jealous that ms hasn't hit you yet! I hope it stays that way for you though. It's crazy to think that we're all closer to the second trimester than the beginning of our pregnancies at this point too.

That is exciting to think about :).

Ty Holly! :)

Everything went great. The HB was 153! I even have a picture of our cute lil blob baby. The first thing the sono said was "That's a good looking baby". Made me feel nice :). She was so gentle with the ultrasound since it was a vaginal one. The most gentle I have had. I am really glad I chose to go back to the same place that took care of me with Riya. The nurse I talked to went over some things they might do for me. She could not give me much info just a general idea because she was not authorized to. Only my doctors are. I have 5 doctors, and I will see all 5 of them at some point. One of them does not deliver tho. I have met them when I was pregnant with Riya, they're all very nice and caring. The nurse said that I will most likely have to get a stitch in my cervix to help idk keep it together I guess? Also she mentioned they might start me on progesterone shots earlier than later. I will find out 100% what the plan of action is on the 14th when I see one of my OB. After the consult with the nurse and the ultrasound they did my bloods. I attached a picture of our sweet pea!! Our sweet lil blob baby :cloud9:.

Attachments

• 12803166_163350534053787_6369348370370744159_n.jpg
    12803166_163350534053787_6369348370370744159_n.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 2
Aww, what a beautiful little blob baby it is!! Glad you had such a great appt.

I was thinking yesterday (because my EDD is 07 Oct) that it's down to 7 months now, which seems CRAZY. My second tri starts on April Fool's Day - my husband is kind of a joker asshole type who is almost too excited to tell people that day. We are only telling CLOSE family - he wants to be like "having a baby" - then, "April Fool's" - then "Pysch! April Fool's again" because he's like that. We are only planning on telling people who we can trust to respect our wishes not to tell anyone online. My Facebook is tied to my work and my coworkers and I really don't want anyone knowing until they absolutely have to know.

@Holly - I am (thankfully) still MS free. I have super fatigue though, it seems like every day it's a little harder for me to drag myself out of bed and exercise. Usually I hate myself and my life choices for the first mile each day, but then I start to wake up and feel better. I am also retaining an unbelievable amount of water. My fat cells (all of them) feel SWOLLEN. I am up more than a cup size in bras (like exploding from a 38DDD yesterday). Thank goodness, I'm not actually weighing any more than I did when I started. So while not nauseated, I have my own bag of treats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->