Does anyone want to be bump buddies? Due 5th Oct 2016

I'm not on progesterone now, but was on bioidentical (oral) for a time when I first started ovulation induction meds, the suppositories with FSH/IUI cycles. The data I read: the absorption is comparable for the injections (PIO, progesterone in oil) and the suppositories and both of those are higher than oral. Oral progesterone still works, it just takes a higher dose to have the same effect and you have a greater risk of systemic side effects. There is also no data I read that suggested there is any harm in taking it, as you really can't have too much (within reason) during pregnancy, though this is not true for all things.

Good here! Just a tiny bit ravenous when I get hungry, mildly sore boobs (just actually ordered larger bras, have switched 100% to sports bras). I have been good about keeping up with my workouts, light jogging and weight lifting still - and TONS of walking.
How about you?

Good here :). Few symptoms, Queasy, full boobs, vivid dreams, fatigue, you know the usual. Hoping that time will go by fast until the 7th when I get my first scan.

My nausea for the most part is gone so other than being stupid tired I feel completely normal. I had to poas to prove to myself it was still real even! I have my first appointment with ab ob on Tuesday and a second scan with my re Thursday though. Not long now until I get to see the little pickle again!

That sounds like an exciting week, Holly! I don't have another appointment for three more weeks, it feels like forever!

I had to wait two weeks between appointments and it's almost driven me crazy. I can't imagine waiting three weeks! I think if the waiting didn't do me in all the excited questions from my mom would. :)

I don't see my dr til March 30th!! So jealous of you ladies. No scan planned, hoping he'll do the doppler though! Fx, feels like forever away :(

my first apt is in less than 2 weeks and Im so imPatient

Hey ladies I have a question. Is it normal to have diarrhea and vomit at the same time? I know TMI but it just happened to me and I am only 6 weeks. Can m/s really be starting this early or should I contact my OB?

I have had pretty horrendous morning sickness from 5 weeks - but I don't think diarrhea is that normal so it could be a tummy bug - I would get checked out :) x

Does anyone else get dizzy and lightheaded after eating? I got this with my last pregnancy but it started much later (I think about 16 weeks from memory).

Thanks hun! I actually did call the on call doctor for my OB. She told me that it was most likely a stomach bug (they been treating it all week apparently). So that has me a little less worried, notice how I said "a little" :haha:.

I have not had that symptom now, I do get dizzy, but not right after eating.

I had to wait two weeks between appointments and it's almost driven me crazy. I can't imagine waiting three weeks! I think if the waiting didn't do me in all the excited questions from my mom would. :)

Haha, it's actually 4.5 weeks between appointments for me. I had my first appointment at 5+5, scan at 5+6, and second appointment at 10+3!

And my mom knows nothing. I love her dearly, but she likes to hop on other people's roller coasters and make the ride all about her experience - I blame the fact she was an only child. We aren't telling her anything until after the next appointment AND the genetic abnormalities test come back normal.

I've had two bouts of getting dizzy after eating, in the evening only, both in just the past week, never had that with DD, so this is new to me.

Hows everyone getting on? I have my booking in appointment with the midwife on Wednesday and we are telling my parents tonight (I'm showing already!)

It's getting real now, gulp!

These last few days have kicked my butt. I'm afraid I'm either going to fall asleep or get sick pretty much every minute of the day. I know it's all going to be worth it in the end but holy geez right now! I don't think I'm showing at all yet, but my body is definitely adjusting. Pants don't fit the same way they used to anymore. Good luck with telling your parents! Telling my mom was pretty much the best day (aside from seeing the heartbeat) so far.

Hey ladies!

Wtbam, Good luck at the booking appointment on Wednesday. I bet you are pretty excited to tell your parents too! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Holly ttc, is this your first baby hun? If so, ladies tend to show a lot later than those who have had a baby already.

I am poping out like crazy!! I swear I look like I did when I was 10/12 weeks pregnant with Riya. Totally showing now, no way to hide it even if I wanted to. I barely feel comfortable wearing my jeans. I just know one more week and I won't be able to wear them at all anymore. Seven more day still my scan!

Yeah, it's my first. :) I'm definitely okay with not showing yet since I'm not ready to tell work. I think I'm going to have to let them know today though since I feel like the nausea is going to make me have to leave early. I don't want them to think that I'm just trying to ditch work.
Good luck with your scan! I don't get another one until the 24th so I'm super jealous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->