Does anyone want to be bump buddies? Due 5th Oct 2016

Wtbam - still nursing over here! (Right now, as a matter of fact! Lol) Will you tandem feed? Or wean before baby arrives?

Oh yes please can I join??? Pregnant with my second and due approx Oct 12th (UK). Are any other 2nd+ timers feeling more paranoid this time? Thought I'd be more relaxed this time round but I seem to be much more aware of every tiny twinge! Lol

Oh yes please can I join??? Pregnant with my second and due approx Oct 12th (UK). Are any other 2nd+ timers feeling more paranoid this time? Thought I'd be more relaxed this time round but I seem to be much more aware of every tiny twinge! Lol

Yes! With my 1st I never over-analyzed anything and went with the flow. I guess since we tried for 2.5yrs for this one, I am terrified something will go wrong.

Welcome!! We are on baby #5, third living (hopefully) and it's hard not to analyze every moment. I was easy-breezy with my first and second, not so much anymore. Have you had prior losses? Xx

Glad it's not just me then lol :) Thankfully I don't really have any reason to be paranoid as not had a MC before (think I may have had a chemical pregnancy a few months ago but it was our first month TTC #2 so I wasn't really on top of things that much and never got round to testing)... maybe I'm just more maternal this time round!! :)

I'm not on Facebook so can't join a group on there, but happy to keep posting on here or set up an email group etc??

Is everyone UK based or are you from different places?

Xx

Oh cool whereabouts? I've got lots of family out there in various places. We had been planning a trip to AZ in April to visit family , and then do a bit of a driving holiday to Florida and the Carolinas etc but this Zika virus has scared me too much so gonna delay it 12mths I think :( x

Yes I'm hoping to tandem feed, DD is such a boobie monster and I'm hoping it's a great way to make sure she carries on feeling involved and not pushed out... X

Oh cool whereabouts? I've got lots of family out there in various places. We had been planning a trip to AZ in April to visit family , and then do a bit of a driving holiday to Florida and the Carolinas etc but this Zika virus has scared me too much so gonna delay it 12mths I think :( x

Ohio.

This virus is scary. It's very cold up here, so it's not an issue yet but I hope it's gone by the Summer.

Yes I'm hoping to tandem feed, DD is such a boobie monster and I'm hoping it's a great way to make sure she carries on feeling involved and not pushed out... X

That's such a good point! I hadn't thought of it being a way to involve her... DD certainly isn't interested in weaning any time soon!! I'm a little worried she will try to nurse baby (she offers her chest to all of her dolls, lol) while I'm not looking.

Serendipity13 - As much as I wish we were in the UK, we're in UT. We'll be moving to VA this summer. :)

I'm in the US too. I live near Lake Tahoe in California.

US Texas here, will be staying indoors during dusk and dawn hours once mosquito season ramps up on account of virus concerns. Better safe than sorry.

I managed to get a first appointment for Wednesday (just paperwork and labs, I think) with nurse-midwife practice. Was excited until I had some minor pink spotting this afternoon after I decided to add some jogging to my many miles of walking. I think that's all it was, but taking the evening off from walking as a precaution. This pregnancy is my second, first wasn't viable in summer 2014, and have been trying since Oct 2012... so trying to be chill and live my life, but also not taking any chances.

I'd love to join! I'm due on the 9th with my first. I'm terrified that it won't stick, but planning out my time as if that's not even a possibility.

How is everyone getting on? 5+5 here and getting a few more symptoms. Still no boob soreness (from memory I didn't have that last time), but I'm tired, a bit sicky, peeing a lot, and weirdly I feel "full" in my uterus? I don't remember having that last time so it may be a no. 2 thing?

Hi All,

Seems I was right to be feeling a little paranoid with this one... Started bleeding last night at 4w5d and doctors confirmed today that I was no longer pregnant, so looks like a chemical pregnancy/early miscarriage :(

Doctors not terribly helpful or supportive sadly even tho I told them that I suspect I had a previous one back in Sept too (first month TTC so didn't test early but had implantation bleeding and nausea before period arrived 3 days early). They even went as far as to question whether I had indeed actually been pregnant this time - despite the 4 positive pregnancy tests (from 3 consecutive days) that I brought in to show them!!!

Feeling a little delicate today but will try to think positive and hopefully I will catch again soon... At least I know I can get pregnant again.

Best of luck to everyone here with their pregnancies !! :)

X

Hi All,

Seems I was right to be feeling a little paranoid with this one... Started bleeding last night at 4w5d and doctors confirmed today that I was no longer pregnant, so looks like a chemical pregnancy/early miscarriage :(

Doctors not terribly helpful or supportive sadly even tho I told them that I suspect I had a previous one back in Sept too (first month TTC so didn't test early but had implantation bleeding and nausea before period arrived 3 days early). They even went as far as to question whether I had indeed actually been pregnant this time - despite the 4 positive pregnancy tests (from 3 consecutive days) that I brought in to show them!!!

Feeling a little delicate today but will try to think positive and hopefully I will catch again soon... At least I know I can get pregnant again.

Best of luck to everyone here with their pregnancies !! :)

X

I am so sorry hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"