Does anyone watch..

amylk87

WTT for No.1
Reaction score
Does anyone watch programs like Supernanny and think "When i have kids, i'll do that" :blush:

Guilty! Watching Supernanny usually makes me swear then when I become a parent, I am -never- going to be like that! xD Some of the kids are just..... ug.

Though, it's always the parent's fault. The ones whose kids shout, kick, punch and swear? They learnt all that from somewhere. No foul language around my babies, please.

Every technique she uses, i take a mental note lol

I practise all day long with my class. But I definately learn what not to do when watching some of their parents :wacko:

I always think about how I'll bring up my own kids when watching things like that too :blush: xx

I try to remember what she is doing to help the parents with those kids. I also hope that I never end up in that situation. I guess that's why it's good to learn as much as you can.

Dont watch it but I am sure she has got some great tips.

All the time, in my head I imagine using all those techniques and that my children will behave perfectly and never have tantrums etc. I know that won't be the case though

I love watching Super Nanny and Nanny 911. I think these types of shows are a real eye opener to anyone who is thinking about having children. I always watch it and make mental notes.

One thing I really like about Jo is that she gets down to the child's level to talk to them. I think that's really important, especially when it comes to disciplining your child. I like the idea of a 'naughty circle' where the child has to sit for a specific amount of time (1 year=1 minute) and then afterwards the parent has to get down on their level and explain to them why they had to sit in the naughty circle and ask for an apology. I think if your child does something naughty it's important to make them understand why it's naughty. Does that make sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->