Does anyone worry about?

Sonyalouise

Reaction score
Ok this may sound really stupid but wondering if others think the same

Recently all I can think is that once out baby girl is here my OH will love her more than me (sorry if sounds selfish)

I know that u love your kids uncontrollably and that goes for men too but what if he don't show us love anymore or attention just the baby???

Please don't judge me with bad comments am just worried and feel so Frecking bad for thinking it

Anyone else thought this or thinking it?

Once you've had your baby, you'll feel for yourself that your love for your child is completely different from what you feel for your man.

I love my kids and my man, so so so much and I would equally do anything to help any of them from harm. I'd give them anything.

BUT if the choice came between my kids and him? My kids would win everytime, they are my children and it's my job to protect them at any cost.

But when they're 18 and leave home, my OH will be my 100% attention again because he's who I want to spend the rest of my life with.

It's not selfish of you to feel this way, I'd say more emotional and hormonal at the moment. Nothing should change between you and your OH once she arrives. Infact, your bond will probably be stronger. After all, you're the woman who's given him his daughter.

Once you've had your baby, you'll feel for yourself that your love for your child is completely different from what you feel for your man.

I love my kids and my man, so so so much and I would equally do anything to help any of them from harm. I'd give them anything.

BUT if the choice came between my kids and him? My kids would win everytime, they are my children and it's my job to protect them at any cost.

But when they're 18 and leave home, my OH will be my 100% attention again because he's who I want to spend the rest of my life with.

It's not selfish of you to feel this way, I'd say more emotional and hormonal at the moment. Nothing should change between you and your OH once she arrives. Infact, your bond will probably be stronger. After all, you're the woman who's given him his daughter.

I have 3 kids and I know what it feels like and I am like you would do anything for my man and my kids and kids would always come first

My worry is this is my OH first and I worry he will go off me cause he got a child he always wanted if that makes sence

My worry is this is my OH first and I worry he will go off me cause he got a child he always wanted if that makes sence

It does make sense hun, but I think it's more of a irrational fear than anything else. That child will give you an instant bond with him. He'll dote on her, of course he will. But I wouldn't worry hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->