does baby's heartbeat drop near the end?

craftymum

Mum to Jacob and Jenna
Reaction score
At all my checks baby's heartbeat has been in the 150's with last 2 at 156 but this time it was 144 but Doc seemed happy enough with that but is that not quite a big drop?

Yes hun apparently towards the end of your pregnancy the babies heart rate slows down, I remember this with josh :)

Freya's HB ranges from high 130's to low 150's hun and its totally normal :hugs: If your Dr is happy i wouldnt worry as i think they like to see a range to it x

Yes my 1st son had a heartbeat of 144 all the way through. Now my 2nd has been 156-134 (134 the other week) and doctors have said everything is going well.

oh that's good to know. I swear I think the advice I get on here is better than anything my GP has given me throughout. She told me baby's head is engaging too

It's better if there is a range to the LO's heartbeat, so 144-156 is healthy. In the notes usually there is a range written as well. xx

Mine dropped early own. I find it interesting as I asked my OB (I know this is O/T, sorry) if his heart rate will drop after birth and she said no that his heart rate will drop as he gets older. Sorry, I just found that interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->