Does babywearing make you unlikely to vote conservative?!

To answer the original Q, I'd say I'd prob think more babywearers vote non-Tory than Tory, but perhaps that's just my way of looking at the world.

Re not voting cos there aren't any decent options - I think we should have a system like Australia, where you MUST vote (it's illegal not to), but there is a box called 'none of the above', so although you've cast a vote, you've said no to all the options.

And, being as this is the natural parenting forum, I'd just like to say quite how frightening I think it is that none of the parties seems to have a single opinion about the environment. I don't give a toss about the bloody credit crunch (the stupid name annoys me enough as it is!) ... after all, if we don't save the planet first, then there won't be a need for credit, cos nothing will exist.

And yeh, isn't it funny how people don't like to say who they vote for? It's the same as people being cagey about how much they earn or how much their house cost. Like it makes it a different to what I think about them!

:haha: at Redpoppy!! See if Tbag can help you Squish!

hed eat it....he tried to eat the dog before, poor doggie had her nose grabbed and in his mouth, she looked a bit suprised and hasnt got so close since! Not sure they would appreciate a baby mushed ballot paper LOL

I won't be voting, but only because we don't seem to be on the electoral role....so won't have a paper.
However, David Cameron makes my skin crawl....I cannot stand him for some reason.
I think outof the three big players, Nick Clegg is my fave. Although I feel that Labour have done some good for families & are more suportive of one parent families etc. and they are the party behind Sure Start Childrens Centres :)

However, one major bug bare I have is the waste of time & money spent posting crap through my door, telling me to vote Tory or UKIP etc. I find it bloody offensive!! Piss off!!
There really are much better things to spend money on and these canvessers that 'volunteer' should volunteer to do something bloody useful like litter pick, or spend the afternoon with the elderly helping in a care home or the like, not tresspassing on my property littering my house!! Grrrrrrrrrr!! Rant over!!

And my answer to the OP - I would imagine yes - it does!!

For you girls I promise to go "spoil" my paper :rofl:

YAAAAY!!! Thanks squish!

To the person who asked about voting for noone, that's what spoiling your paper is - just putting a big cross through all the boxes will do it

Ahhh for some reason I thought there was a box to cross if you didn't like any of the candidates :dohh:

I'd just like to say quite how frightening I think it is that none of the parties seems to have a single opinion about the environment. I don't give a toss about the bloody credit crunch (the stupid name annoys me enough as it is!) ... after all, if we don't save the planet first, then there won't be a need for credit, cos nothing will exist.!

absolutely. 'the economy' is a pointless concept, i think people should be more concerned about 'the end of oil' if theyre worries about lifestyles, and be working out local sustainability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->