Does everyone use a highchair?

I use the high chair every day now. I like using mine, she knows why she's in there and it has 4 reclining positions which is handy.

I did use the bumbo when she was having her first foods as well as the high chair. It was kind of convenient if you get what I mean.

When the new year comes round and Olivia has obviously turned one I want to get her a wooden high chair that converts into a table and chair. Just think that it gets them used to the whole dinner table thing.

x

yeah i use one and my son loves it, i started to put him in there from he was 7 months old

We started off in the Bumbo when Oscar was having his first foods, a couple of weeks later though he'd worked out how to get out of his bumbo so we now use the highchair!

Using the bumbo was good because he was familiar with it and it is easily cleaned.

not sure if Juleika would even stay seated in one atm, as she wants to excercise standing up a lot nowadays, so sometimes I have to feed her whilst she is standing :rofl:

we did use the bumbo but he now gets out of it and used to eat the side of it and get food all over it so i decided to get the high chair out last week and its brill he loves it and cant move around in it like he was in the bumbo , i wasnt sure whether to put in the dining room or living room but ive decided to keep it in the living room for now till hes a bit older as we dont really eat at the dining table much and hes not eating at the same times as us anyway xx

What age can you start putting them in a high chair?

we use ours, but not all the time. sometimes she sits on my lap. lol

We used a highchair for our son -we had a fantastic one from Mothercare that had different heights -so that we could lower it to sitting level when we were eating at the kitchen table. Then when he was a little bit older we removed the tray and pushed his highchair so he could sit at the table. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->