Does it ever get better?!?

Vonny1537

Reaction score
Not wanting to moan as I've reached ten weeks with no issues after two mc in the past...but...I've had constant nausea and cramping since around week 6. Does it EVER get better? Just want to feel normal again and be able to eat and feel happy 😔

Well I'd like to say yes but I'm 12 + 4 and my sickness is worse thank ever :'( xx

I've been wondering the same thing! I'm 13+2 today and this evening I have felt less sick and have had more energy. Really hoping that I'm turning the corner now.

When pregnant with my son my nausea disappeared pretty much bang on 13 weeks. In the second trimester I felt so much better. Can't wait! I'm also 6 weeks so got a way to go yet. All the symptoms are a good sign. With my son I got all day nausea, looks like I'm getting the same with this one. Think I'd prefer to actually be sick if it meant feeling and being sick was confined to the morning.

Yes, mine went away at 12 weeks but then came raring back at 14. Now at 15 I feel like a million bucks.

So there's light at the end of the tunnel kind of 😂 wouldn't wish it on anyone but it's kind of nice to know I'm not suffering alone 😀

You're almost at the start of the best phase! I know it feels like it's never ending. I hate it so much too. You'll probably start to feel a bit better as each week goes by from now on. The day you wake up feeling normal again makes it all worth it 👍🏻

Everyone always tells you 12 weeks is the cutoff time but some women do go longer. I went to 16 weeks of sickness with my DS... I know that's not what you wanted to hear but that was my personal experience. Just like when they say morning sickness is limited to just mornings... I only wish! It does get better though. Very rarely does it continue into the middle of the second and third trimesters (I think I read only 1% of women go that far).

My friend felt lousy for the first eight months 😔 I really hope I'm not gonna be the same! Everyone's different and it's just a waiting game I suppose. Hardest thing is getting to work and trying to act normal when all you want to do is fall down and collapse lol 😀 fingers crossed we all feel better very soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->