Does it get easier? The WTT game?

Lirpa11

Reaction score
Just wondering if the WTT gets easier?

Right now, and for the past couple of months, it seems so hard and frustrating and annoying and I don't know how I will wait!!!

I have been slightly broody for awhile, until august I put my foot down and came off the pill and told DH to sort protection as I was ready,and if wasn't then he could protect for awhile. I then said I wanted a TTC date. We have agreed on June 2014 (I know it's not far but it seems so far away!!!) during a trip to USA. I want to try now, but if don't want to push him so I agreed. Before this conversation, he always said one day, when were stable etc etc.

Since then, a lady at work announced her pregnancy, his cousin announced their pregnancy, one friend just had a baby, another friend is now pregnant, and now a closer friend just said she is 5weeks along. I smile, but I just want to cry! What is wrong with me. I know I should keep busy, but it's so hard to keep busy when that's what I want to be busy with.

And each time the baby topic comes up with a birth or pregnancy announcement we get asked the dreaded, when are you two getting started? I hate that question (although I often ask it I must admit). I want to say now or, we're already in the oven...

I feel like we're going to be left behind. Young or not, I still feel that way :-(

Does it get easier or harder? I wish I could switch these feelings off for awhile.

sorry you're feeling this way :(

i think it's different for everyone.

personally, i can very much relate to how you're feeling. i feel like that every day. for me, wtt hasn't gotten easier. and i don't feel like it will get easier on me until i'm ttc or am pregnant.

hang in there...one day it WILL be our turn :)

i have gone up and down i fond some days (like baby announcements) harder and otehrs easier rather than progressivly easier/harder - on one hand as time goes by your wait has been longer so its worse - on the otehr you ar closer to ttc so its better...? i know htats not really an answer but as moldyvouldy says our time will come - for now we stick together and support each otehr - we will get there in the end..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->