Does it matter what pregnancy test I use 4 days before AF due??

PariB

Reaction score
____
So I've been testing using first response rapid result and a random one which I think both are defo over 25ml.
But does it really matter if I go and get a first response early? Or would a positive result show on any pregnancy test at this point

Losing hope....

How many dpo are you? A frer will pick up at 6.3 Miu rather than 25.

I remember reading somewhere that the rapid result could only detect 50 miu so pretty useless until AF is late!

How many dpo are you? A frer will pick up at 6.3 Miu rather than 25.

I am 10DPO, I am going to pick up a FRER tomorrow and if still BfN then I will wait for AF to show on Wednesday :(

I remember reading somewhere that the rapid result could only detect 50 miu so pretty useless until AF is late!

Yeah, I've been researching myself and heard it's between 50 && 100 so I feel foolish!

I was also using the cheap walmart test as well last cycle. They picked up pretty early. I will definitely be using them again this cycle!

The First signals from Walmart pick up early than the First response in most cases. First response are no longer to be trusted as an early HPT. They no longer will publish their MIU findings for their tests because they now range from 8miu to over 30 miu.

11dpo findings from testers:
Accuclear 54.5
Aimstick 37.5
Answer Early Result 56.4
Boots (UK) 27.7
CVS 62.6
Clearblue Easy 37.2
Clearblue Easy Digital 43.7
Confirm 48.2
Dollar Store Brand 45.1
Equate (Walmart) 43.5
Fact Plus 44.8
First Response 53.9
First Signal 66.6
Internet strip 53.2
OSOM hCG Urine 72.2
One Step 41.8
RiteAid Store Brand 53.8
Target Store Brand 56.1
Tesco (UK) 34.4
Walgreen Digital 45.0
Walgreens 34.2
Wondfo Early Test Midstream 85.7
Wondfo Early Test Strip 66.1
Wondfo OPK Test Strip 59.0
Wondfo Onestep Test 57.4
e.p.t. Certainty Digital Test 55.2
e.p.t. Home Pregnancy Test 40.9

Cppeace have you seen any stats on sure predict tests? I got them from amazon, they claim to be 10 miu.

I have not seen stats on them, but I bought some too lol and I saw the very mixed reviews so we shall see I suppose.

The first signal from walmart gave a strong positive day af was suppose to show probaly could have easily seen something a day or two sooner so they seem pretty good

Quick question about FR early test please ladies, has anyone had a BFN 4 days before AF due but still been pregnant or should I resign to the fact that AF is coming :cry:

I had bfn on them 2 days before af then got bfp day after af was due

Thank you wannanewbaby :flower: I shall try to remain positive unless the :witch: appears

Thank you wannanewbaby :flower: I shall try to remain positive unless the :witch: appears

AF due today, still no sign, creamy milky CM so I'm going to test tomorrow, lets hope for us, when are you due on?x

Thank you and Good luck to you! :dust:

I'm not actually sure when The :witch: is due as this is my first cycle after coming off contraception. FF states I'm due on, on Tuesday so I'm going to go with that and see what happens I think.

Previously my cycles have been between 28 - 32 days but Tuesday would give me a 34 days cycle so we shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->