Does miscarriage count as LMP or not?

mrsbrrs

Reaction score
Hi,

I found conflicting opinions on the www.
I have my dating scan tomorrow but I have no idea how far along I am. I miscarried between June 20 and June 26. I was 4 weeks on June 25. On June 24 my levels were at 86.

Now, on August 8 I got a very visible bfp and the clear blue weeks estimator said 2-3 weeks (that was with diluted urine)

So, if CB was right, then I should be about 8 weeks. I never had aunt flow in between, just a bit of spotting on July 17.

If I count the miscarriage as my LMP, I would be about 10 weeks now.

So, my question is, do I count the miscarriage as my last aunt flow?

TIA xx

My midwife counted it as lmp, I didn't have a period inbetween, and the same had happened the previous 2 months. They'll always go off your dating scan though.

My midwife counted it as lmp, I didn't have a period inbetween, and the same had happened the previous 2 months. They'll always go off your dating scan though.

mh, that is interesting. I will find out tomorrow anyway, but it's still nerve-wracking and I am just too excited :p

See according to my LMP(miscarriage start date in July) I would be due a week earlier than I think I am. I'm basing my calculations from the dates I felt crampy like ovulation pains. So I really don't know how far I am for sure either I'm just assuming I ovulated later bc of the miscarriage. But I've read to go by start of miscarriage as a LMP. I just personally don't believe that's right for me. I just got a 3+ on CB digi today and I'm roughly 25DPO. So my ticker on here is going by my own calculations not my miscarriage LMP date. :dohh:

I had a miscarriage around the exact same time. I got pregnant immediately after with no AF. I am 10 weeks. :) I was tracking ovulation, so that helped. So if you're similar to me.. you're about 10 weeks, too! Hope that helps!

That would count as your LMP. However, since there is no telling when you actually ovulated, then they will base your due date off a dating ultrasound. It's unlikely that you are a full 10 weeks, but it's possible. Congratulations on your rainbow baby. :hugs:

I think it counts as your lmp, I had a chemical and 20 days later another BFP! Congratulations hope it's your rainbow!!!

thank you guys, that helped me a lot. Only 7 hours left until the scan, very excited :)

They based mine on start of Miscarrige and scan actually brought me forward 2 more days, crazy don't no how but it did lol

Miscarriage started on 15th may, no AF between don't due date would've 19th Feb they have it as 17th Feb! Wouldn't be surprise If I go overdue ha ha

I'm excited to see your scan! Good luck to you. It'll be interesting to see how they date it since I'm in a similar boat of the unknown right now.

so, everything went well, saw the heart flickering. The technician said that I am 7 weeks pregnant, which is weird, but ok. I'll upload a picture later :)

so, everything went well, saw the heart flickering. The technician said that I am 7 weeks pregnant, which is weird, but ok. I'll upload a picture later :)

I just now put 2 and 2 together who you are from our FB group. I'm so slow. :haha: I'm so happy for you hun. Your LO is already adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->