does pregnancy chances increase after a miscarriage..?

mandy1971

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I had a miscarriage last week somewhere between week 5-6.
Had a miscarriage at 5 weeks in April also.
My question is, do you have any stories of people or indeed yourself falling pregnant soon after a miscarriage.
If you had any information sources or links that would be lovely if you could share them.
TTC again, fortunately my miscarriages were'nt to late on,although we are both very sad about our losses and are having some blood tests to rule out preventative causes.EPU doing anticardiolipin antibodies( is this nk testing?) and also lupus anticoagulant.

thanks for reading my thread and good luck girls in having that precious baby :kiss:
:baby:

I just realised my previous post had actually posted ok, could'nt find it earlier.so I guess you should disregard this post and have a look at my earlier post.

I found it was true as we had been trying for over a year, I got pregnant had a miscarriage at 10 weeks and was pregnant again three months later. good luck to you!

I was told by the epu you are more fertile after a mc as your body is already geared up for pregnancy.I fell pregnant again pretty soon after the first one but my cycle was a bit messed up and ovulated late so LP was too short and didnt really stand a chance. Wish I had just waited now for a while to let my body get back to normal.

hi mandy I did a poll asking ppl which cycle after mc they concieved. the vast majority were within 4 cycles, i'll try and dig the link out ..

That would be great kanga. Make some interesting Reading x

Hi Mandy, sorry to hear about your loss

I have been told by a nurse that improved fertility after a loss can 'last for up to 6 months' so yes, apparently its true

After my loss in February i fell in 3 cycles but lost it again in June. But its only taken me 1 cyclee this time (and a bit of help from clomid to strenghten my eggy)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->