Does the feeling of wanting another baby ever go away?

I am thinking you are the best example that that feeling of wanting another baby never leaves ;)

I still have to catch up with my nan, she has 14! I just hope DH doesnt turn frigid on me:haha:

You make me sick. The fact that you're continuing to defend something so wrong just boggles my mind. You obviously can't be reasoned with.

And for the last time - IT WOULD NOT BE A "SURPRISE" GIFT.

You seriously need to calm down. You have come to my attention a couple of times now. There is no need to talk AT people like you do when you are 'frustrated'... you come across quite rude and bordering aggressive.

I am calm and I don't mean to come across so aggressive but surely such advice shouldn't be allowed here? It just seems really wrong to me.

I have a very blunt personality but I will tone it down. Sorry mods.

I've honestly never felt the desire for another baby. #2 was an accident while trying to prevent. #1 was a demon baby from hell and every day of his early life made me want another child less. I love him, but he's been anything but easy his entire life. Thankfully my husband is 100% on board with getting snipped to prevent more.

Thankyou!!!! I'm so pleased your read it as it has all been written, humourous! From post 1 and onwards rofl!!! I have to admit the anger does fuel my naughtier humourous side but I can't help looking at the brighter side of most situations, just one of lifes jolly people:happydance: I never thought my original witty post would create such chaos!!! LOL:)

See the issue is that I don't think you are "joking", because you continue to defend your stance. If a man was talking so flippantly above trapping a woman into having an unwanted child, people would be up in arms but I guess because you are a woman its a-okay? Talk about some messed up double standards.

An actual accident is one thing. Lying to your oh, or whomever, is completely different animal. I really hope you take a long, hard look at yourself and consider the potential damage of this horrible "advice" before you keep spewing this crap to whomever will listen.

What was I supposed to after the 1st attack? Bow down and grovel for forgiveness?? Have a spine! or carry on in the same manner I started, light hearted banter! The op read it exactly as the 1st post was intended a flippant quip, and I know they say dont feed the trolls but when attacked I resort with more of the same jolly, jolly humour never aggresion, whats the point of making yourself look as if you may have issues??

It's great that you've never had PND and that babies have only been associated with happiness in your life, but I would say that the vast majority of parents on this earth have moments when they're stressed, tired, overwhelmed and grieving their old lives. I adore my child. Seriously, I wouldn't spend so much time on BnB if she wasn't the center of my life! But I think it's important to take a reaslistic perspective... Having a child is amazing and also all-consuming. I don't believe it's a decision one should enter into lightly, especially not in a deceptive way when both parent's aren't on-board.

It's wrong to deceive someone into a baby. That is how I have a 10 year old stepson that my OH never sees. It breaks his heart that he was tricked into this baby and now has no means of contact with him because the mother wanted a) a sperm donor and b) child support. She had no intention of allowing him to see his son, but she sure wanted to see his money. Not every pregnancy is a joyful addition to both parents-- to my OH, it's grief because he has a part of him out there that he never sees and he will never get any of the lost years back.

It's great that you've never had PND and that babies have only been associated with happiness in your life, but I would say that the vast majority of parents on this earth have moments when they're stressed, tired, overwhelmed and grieving their old lives. I adore my child. Seriously, I wouldn't spend so much time on BnB if she wasn't the center of my life! But I think it's important to take a reaslistic perspective... Having a child is amazing and also all-consuming. I don't believe it's a decision one should enter into lightly, especially not in a deceptive way when both parent's aren't on-board.

Which is why my first post was written with humour as the op read, and the rest are just to feed whoevers hungry for a row and missed intentionally?? the initial intent of the post!

Op is sad over Dh not on board, cheeky post about sneaking another one in, op responds with Haha! My intention of cheering op up worked:flower: Cheeky post is turned into horrible, discusting, ashamed, aggressively deceptive, I reply with what I find are amusing answers to keep you all chewing on your pencils, like I said when surrounded by harshness I just can't help feeding it:blush: And youve got to admit them bouncing boobies are hilarious!!!!

I'm sorry we misunderstood each other. It's so hard to read tone over the Internet and I genuinely believed you were serious with your "advice". Glad to hear you were just kidding and realize the serious implications such an act could do. :flower:

Which is why my first post was written with humour as the op read, and the rest are just to feed whoevers hungry for a row and missed intentionally?? the initial intent of the post!

Op is sad over Dh not on board, cheeky post about sneaking another one in, op responds with Haha! My intention of cheering op up worked:flower: Cheeky post is turned into horrible, discusting, ashamed, aggressively deceptive, I reply with what I find are amusing answers to keep you all chewing on your pencils, like I said when surrounded by harshness I just can't help feeding it:blush: And youve got to admit them bouncing boobies are hilarious!!!!

I'm sorry, but I just didn't think it was a funny thing to joke about. And you certainly defended your position in a way that make me think you were serious. If I truly misunderstood, of course I'm sorry. I'm pretty cheeky myself and humor usually translates for me, but you just seemed genuinely serious. It didn't seem like you could understand how an "oops" pregnancy could ever be unwanted.

Its easy to see how an oops pregnancy could be unwanted!, especially in the cases of the dad with no access, and the rape cases, you would have to be on drugs to not see this. But when a harmless, two lined conversation of this!
I think my urge may be slowing but I am on no10 and I mean slowing not quite yet stopping :$ Can you oops and not tell DH, you will never regret it!

Haha this is what my friends say, accidents happen! But I'd feel guilty, its got to be both our decision x
Turns into this!

Can you oops and not tell DH, you will never regret it!

That is horrible, disgusting advice. You should really be ashamed.

A child is a HUGE decision and BOTH people should have a say in it. Sometimes it's unfortunate that one wants more and the other doesn't but that is up to them to work out TOGETHER.

I am so sick of seeing this kind of advice passed around on this board.
Men dont know what they want sometimes and need helping in the right decision! Thats sad that you would see a pregnancy as the product of discusting advice, I feel they are all special especially the little suprise ones!!

This makes me sick. A man is fully capable of knowing what he wants and it is your job as his wife to respect his wishes, just like its his job to respect yours. A marriage should be about EQUAL partners and deceiving your husband into something as life changing as a child is such a heinous crime.

Every child is a gift, yes, but this would be a pregnancy of betrayal and not would not be a "surprise".

I can't believe you would continue to defend such vile advice.
Then to me thats quite a dramatic escalation.

It would be similar to me posting a harmless overly used comment such as 'You may be having triplets!' And someone replying 'You vile person, dont you understand the health complications to both mother and babies in a multi pregnancy, are you wishing the family to fall apart and these babies to be disabled!!'
If anyone in the world did decide to do an oops, then that would be their decision good or bad, I once told someone to shoot their DH in the foot, they didn't do it. So when things turned personally nasty,well what can a girl do but feed away :)

And by the way, that multi posting took flamin aaaaages!!!

Out of interest, has anyone else apart from me and op ever heard the expression 'trick him!' thrown lightly into a real life conversation? You know theres always someone who says it! Did you get so ??angry over it then or just laugh it off? I would have hated to be in that playground mothers chat!! I was with a mum today who said it and this thread just shot to mind:)

Out of interest, has anyone else apart from me and op ever heard the expression 'trick him!' thrown lightly into a real life conversation? You know theres always someone who says it! Did you get so ??angry over it then or just laugh it off? I would have hated to be in that playground mothers chat!! I was with a mum today who said it and this thread just shot to mind:)

I have never heard that thrown around lightly in a conversation.

Guess I just don't have a sense or humor :shrug:

I have apologized for misunderstanding you so let's not continue to bring it up :flower:

Intentionally flaming/trolling the forum and or it's members is not acceptable. Action has been taken, and I request we move on now please ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->