Does this look like 2 babies at 7 weeks 4 days?

That’s so strange! Could it be a cyst on your ovary?

Crazy!!! I don’t like places that are so secretive with scans...our place puts it up on tv monitor at door of bed right from start. No hiding stuff

Glad baby looks good though

When we get scans, we generally have to wait for the doctor to look at it then they will tell us everything. Except for the gender, if we are having one to find out the gender, then they do tell us that. Will you ever know what that is? Haha

Yeah I was a little angry that they could point this out but not say what they thought. My next scan is at 21 weeks. I am Currently 13 weeks.

That’s odd that they just left it at that with no other explanation! Could you call your doctor and ask?

That’s odd that they just left it at that with no other explanation! Could you call your doctor and ask?
The doctor only gets the images they save. They do not get a video. But I will show this to the doctor at my next appt.

Hmmmm very interesting. I'm sure if they was worried about it they wud of said. It mite be a cyst or something. It is odd. So annoying they wudnt give you much info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->