Does this look like twins

Nikki c

Reaction score
Does this scan look like it's twins can someone tell me or does anyone have or had something familiar to this that can let me know I haven't another scan until February

20190113_173608.jpg

ohh it does look really strange. can you post the pic without the markings? i dont know if its just the way the picture is. but does look a little weird

Tryed to upload and It won't let me sorry I'll keep trying

I see what you mean . It does look like the shape of a baby but I don’t think it’s a twin . You can see the shape of baby’s head and facial features . I think it’s just the way the pic is !

I’m sure if we can see it the sonographer would have too?

I see what you mean . It does look like the shape of a baby but I don’t think it’s a twin . You can see the shape of baby’s head and facial features . I think it’s just the way the pic is !

I’m sure if we can see it the sonographer would have too?
Hi I don't know what to think everyone is saying twins I'm confused .. the one scanning me she rushed me through she was just a trainee and when I as given the scan pics she didn't even look at them it wasn't until I got home I realised it. Oh this is baby number five for me. thanks for texting in.

These are my other scan pics i got along with that one i showed ye in question 20190114_013233.jpg 20190114_013233.jpg

I don't think it's another baby. I think it's just the scan itself. Your uterus I suppose.

I think there should be some darkness around it? I see what you mean but in all the other twin us I see black around the baby.
Maybe bring it up with ur midwife? X

Well I have a gp appointment tomorrow so I'll be asking her because iv never seen this before and it's really bothering me.. I had a look back on my other 4 kids scans and there's nothing like these one so hope all is well.. and thanks everyone for commenting in.

If it were a twin it would be in the sac with the other baby or in its own sac. I just think that its just the shadowing of the ultrasound. Not to mention i think that your ultrasound tech would definitely have picked it up if you are 14 weeks.

I don’t think it’s a twin just a really cool scan photo, congrats xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->