Does this look like twins?

themaybaby

Reaction score
I went to a small ultrasound place just to look at baby. I'm 8w2d. This us was taken at 7w3d and the ultrasound personnel seems to think there's twins. My midwife seems to be upset that I went and told me "she's not a Us tech and can't make such a claim" which I get. But she wants me to wait until 20 weeks to get and actual us that a doctor performs. I would like to know now. Anyone with twins thinks this looks like it could maybe be twins?

received_173989821423288.jpeg

The picture isn’t really showing enough. There’s one dark shape that is clearly a pregnancy but to the right of that there’s another but it’s not clear what that is

I know.. Thats why I did this.. I'd rather have 1. I appreciate your input!
Im not sure i can see enough to tell. So…you wont get ANY scan (by dr/mw) until 20 weeks? Sheesh thats a long time to wonder

Oh wow I’d be wanting another scan before 20 weeks that seems crazy to make you wait until then to find out !!

20 weeks maaaaannnnn that's such a long time to wait for a US hon.
Is there anyway u cud get another privet one in sooner just so u know for sure?

Definitely see 2 sacks one clearly with a pregnancy but the other is hard to tell.
Hope some ladies that have had twins are able to help hon.
So sorry I can't be more of a help to you. I've never had twins so I'm a little clueless lol:shock:

Ahhhh good luck! Keep us updated!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->