Does this look promising? ( pos)

ballbaby

Reaction score
opk ju 28 2.jpg

Sorry its a bit blurry this is my first post... I lost my baby on july 7 at 14 weeks... anxious to move forward. This was done a couple days ago Day 23 or so. My hcg was down to only 16 a week ago.

which side is the test line and which is the result line lol

ok lol have you tested since? how long are your cycles? sorry for all the questions lol

"normally" they are about 32-34 days. This is since my dc on july 7th.. they've all been faint at various times of the day since I began testing on day 13, this one sort of fell in the "could make sense" category since it was like day 20 or 21 this happened, and I normally ovulate on day 20.

I've just started in past few days beginning to get some cm back, i was very very dry post dc bleeding, felt like i was in menopause!

It hasn't gone back to that darnkess since only varying shades of blank to rosy.
Thanks for your feedback :)

I'm very sorry about your loss. This OPK is negative though.

thanks. Im trying to find the optimism but it's hard. Feel like I'll never have my chance again... my baby boy was so perfect :( It was my fault, despite the doctors saying it wasn't I know in my heart it was, I want to make it right, love a new baby DOUBLY.

thanks. Im trying to find the optimism but it's hard. Feel like I'll never have my chance again... my baby boy was so perfect :( It was my fault, despite the doctors saying it wasn't I know in my heart it was, I want to make it right, love a new baby DOUBLY.

how could it be your fault???? i really beleive things happen for a reason and it just wasnt meant to be:hugs::hugs::hugs:

so is this opk the darkest you have had and have you tested every day?
i may be very usefull for you to start a bbt chart to confirm you are ovulating you can see alot from a bbt chart :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->