Does this make me weird?

KittyVentura

Autism Mum
Reaction score
I cannot eat a vegetable now without doing an impression of it... if it's one that is on Mr Blooms Nursery.

I see it as perfectly acceptable... but my husband is not letting me live down the fact I put a runner bean on my fork and said "Excited beeeeeean" in a high pitched voice to my MIL on Sunday...

xx

As long as you don't do it with killer cucumber, I think it's fine. Or in bed. Don't do it in bed. Off-putting.

Ian as Mr Bloom? Jemma brandishing massive cucumber? Excited bean?!!! :rofl:

I won't lie. This is my best photo edit to date. Skillz!

xx

Attachments

• Clipboard02.jpg
    Clipboard02.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 32
Lmao...No just getting on Lo's wavelength?

I can't help but feel that the picture has compounded the belief that I am, in fact, a massive weirdo.

Ack well! xx

LMAO!!! I don't even know what Mr. Bloom's Nursery is but the fact that you did that with your MIL! LOL!

LMAO!!! I don't even know what Mr. Bloom's Nursery is but the fact that you did that with your MIL! LOL!

You don't know Mr Bloom? Oh you haven't LIVED lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX6vB4fkYLM

xx

You could get lo involved and both dress up as vegetables.........

Photoshop+Fruits+and+Vegetables+in+People’s+Portraits+(5).jpg

I was away at the weekend with a friend & her LO and came across Mr Bloom's nursery for the first time - it is very odd!! And Mr Bloom - how old is he??? He looks like a 22 year old but dresses like he's 50 - what's going on there? Then we were in a country pub on Monday lunchtime & a man walked in who was the spit of Mr Bloom! We were with our other DH's at this point & they thought we were mad.
Had I known there was going to be a Mr Bloom thread I'd have taken a pic!

I love Mr Bloom - Hallo Tiddlers!!!!! My LO breaks into dance as soon as it comes on. x

Just don't forget the potatoes, onions & peas..............

Cuz they provide the harmony;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->