Does this mean something wrong with me???

Robertsgirl

Reaction score
I had my first and hopefully last m/c in the middle of February. I stopped bleeding early march, I have not had my AF yet, I was having cramps up until the other day they were at first in the middle of my lower stomach, I'm sure it was menstrual I was sure it was coming, my breasts are very tender, I have been sleepy, and feeling very queasy. Then the pain moved from the middle to the right and then on the next day the left and for 2 days I had the pain on the left and it was horrible...still no bleeding..I have been using OPKs I got a positive on the 27th and 28th and today..I am 100% sure they are positive I have been using these for a while I know a positive when I see one lol..But 3 in a row? I thought okay I'm ovulating, awesome...I don't know, my hubby thinks I am prego, I have been peeing frequently and plus all the other symptoms I spoke of, so I took a HPT no line...I think I just want to see a line so I thought maybe there was..but my Husband said no there was only one line..I looked this up online, I read a very short paragraph on LH being there in your blood stream more then it should..Has any one had this happen or have any idea what this is?? I am so scared that something is wrong and I wont be able to get pregnant again..I just can't take any more disappointments since my m/c..I just want my AF so I will know I am normal, I spoke with my Doctor and all she could say is the tests are not always correct..Well I'm going to think positive and if any one has any info..Please pass it my way.:flower:

I had my first and hopefully last m/c in the middle of February. I stopped bleeding early march, I have not had my AF yet, I was having cramps up until the other day they were at first in the middle of my lower stomach, I'm sure it was menstrual I was sure it was coming, my breasts are very tender, I have been sleepy, and feeling very queasy. Then the pain moved from the middle to the right and then on the next day the left and for 2 days I had the pain on the left and it was horrible...still no bleeding..I have been using OPKs I got a positive on the 27th and 28th and today..I am 100% sure they are positive I have been using these for a while I know a positive when I see one lol..But 3 in a row? I thought okay I'm ovulating, awesome...I don't know, my hubby thinks I am prego, I have been peeing frequently and plus all the other symptoms I spoke of, so I took a HPT no line...I think I just want to see a line so I thought maybe there was..but my Husband said no there was only one line..I looked this up online, I read a very short paragraph on LH being there in your blood stream more then it should..Has any one had this happen or have any idea what this is?? I am so scared that something is wrong and I wont be able to get pregnant again..I just can't take any more disappointments since my m/c..I just want my AF so I will know I am normal, I spoke with my Doctor and all she could say is the tests are not always correct..Well I'm going to think positive and if any one has any info..Please pass it my way.:flower:

I havent got too much info as I am in the same situation as you :( I wouLD love to get a :bfp: this month even before the :witch: arrives but would also like to get back to normal asap so that I can continue TTC. Sorry to hear about your pains, not sure what they could be, maybe that was your ovulating. Maybe just leave it for a fews day and test again.

Good luck :)

:hug:

some people can have an Lh surge for 2-4 days.. so it could just be ovulation honestly. If it's any more than that, than I am not sure honestly. I agree that you should just keep using OPK's and also retest with an HPT if they stay + :hugs:

Also your loss could of effected your cycles a little. this is common. i didnt have a period for 6 months after my loss. i would wait and see next time you ovulate. Biut it can be a few months before things go back to normal.

Thanks everyone, @katestar53, I hope your right, I never really understood my body as much as I am learning it now, since my loss I have been doing research like crazy, so I'm not really sure what my signs are when I ovulate. I am wishing you luck for a BFP!!! and when you do let me know :) @hollyw79, I think you got it, I tested with my OPKs today and got the negative..I am having a lil cramping today, we are gonna "try" tonight just in case...@littleblonde thank you for that I got so caught up in everything I forget that my body is recovering I really hope it wont take months...That must have been hard..6 months wow..do you know if you ovulated between then? Was your AF normal when you did get it? I feel so much better getting that negative I really hope it was ovulation..I'm gonna hang in here and just keep playing the waiting game :) Take care ladies and thanks again! I love this site!!

hi hun

sorry about the cramps!! :(

Just wanna let you know i gave birth to my little one on 7th feb, AF arrived 26/3, lasted 3 days, normal on day 1, then light for next few. was "nice" for an AF (i was expecting heavy etc)..

Good luck on a BFP this month!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxx

hi hun

sorry about the cramps!! :(

Just wanna let you know i gave birth to my little one on 7th feb, AF arrived 26/3, lasted 3 days, normal on day 1, then light for next few. was "nice" for an AF (i was expecting heavy etc)..

Good luck on a BFP this month!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxx

Your loss was very tragic, I am so sorry.
I found out I was m/c feb 14th I was 6.5 weeks I had a blighted ovum.
Thank you, and good luck to you as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->