Does this seem right? *Updated with Walmart Test*...**Updated with FRER on 9/21**

baseball_mom

Reaction score
I know the picture is not in great focus but it seems like the second line is a not in the right place. Seems like it isn't lined up with the T.

Attachments

• Pic.jpg
    Pic.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 79
Hmm yeah it seems a little off. Test again?

It's a cheap test so it could be ok and positive, I have seen the test line in all sorts of places in cheapies, but yea I would test again to be sure :)

I was going to test again tomorrow morning. Just today was the day that my OH father passed away and I guess I was hoping that was a sign. I can hope!

Ugh, this happened to me once! Exact same defect on the same test. It's not a positive line, unfortunately.

Looks more like dye run im afraid hun

It does look too close but I hope you get a good line tomorrow! So sorry about your OH's father

I would test again but good luck and I'm sorry about your OH's father :hugs:

I tested again this morning with a Walmart test and it was BFN. Just feeling very much out of it this cycle and I'm tired and frustrated and ready to quit trying. I have no real symptoms and have had zero CM for five days now. Just waiting for the witch even though I have no idea where I'm at in my cycle.

The Wally cheapie was never as sensitive as the dollar tree for me

I think I MIGHT see something in the invert. I'm just so not sure what is going on here. I'm on like day 7 or 8 of still have zero CM too.

Attachments

• Pic.jpg
    Pic.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 19
I've got horrible line eye so I'm a bad judge but did want to chime in and point out that dollar tree seems to have 2 difference types. The white ones are good and fairly sensitive. The ones in the pink cassette suck and detect like 50miu

So I got this today on a 3 hour SMU hold. I'm trying not to get my hopes up because I wonder about these new FRER and giving false positives. Still no symptoms and no CM. I just don't have a clue what is going on. Does this look like the start of my BFP or just the stupid test?!?!

Attachments

• Test.jpg
    Test.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 22
I took the test apart and I'm guessing it was just an indent :(

Attachments

• Test2.jpg
    Test2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.