Does this sound like pregnancy to you? 8 days left to wait seems long...

25andtrying

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I am having a hard time waiting.

My period went longer than normal, through day 7... so my whole cycle seems a bit off. We did the baby dance a lot days 7-15.

This is my first month trying.
I am 25yo.

On days 17, 18, and 19 I had light pink/light brown spotting.... but every site online says that is too early for implantation bleeding? Does this sound like implantation to you? I've never spotted like this between periods.

I'm on day 21 now, had a BFN this morning and dry heaved a bit. My mouth tastes metal-y, my right boob sorts feels slliiiiightly bruised (not the left?), I have had abdominal cramping, lower back pain is pretty constant, craving burgers for every meal, random inconsistent nausea, smells seem slightly stronger... and I worry I am making it all up in my head?? My breasts also looked veiny last night, but not today... constipated the last few days, but now diarrhea.

I can't tell my mom yet because she will be overbearing, but I really need someone to just talk to me and tell me if this seems ridiculous or not? I go back and forth "feeling" pregnant, which comes with a roller coaster of excitement and despair.

I have 8 more days to wait before AF, if I she comes early like last month.

Please comment literally anything/experiences/perspectives, I just need a team and people to weigh in their thoughts... people to talk to me about it.

My SO doesn't want to really acknowledge it until we have a BFP.

Thanks so much <3

I really think that once you start trying to get pregnant, you notice everything little thing. I know I did. Every month that I thought I might be pregnant, I wasn't. When I got pregnant with daughter I wasn't trying and I actually kept wearing tampons to work bc my period was due (and then late) and the cramping was so much worse than usual PMS cramping. I kept feeling like I was about the start at any moment. I didn't notice anything else. I finally took a test when the nausea set in and I still had no period.

I wish you all the best. I tend to be more like your SO, in that I don't buy into anything until a test is positive. And I think that's because I've been there so many times. You're still so early so I wouldn't expect a positive test yet even if you are pregnant. And I really can't comment on the implantation bleeding as I never had it with any of my 4 pregnancies. Again, wishing you all the best!!

I agree with Scout. When you're TTC, you notice every little thing happening in your body. So it's really hard to know if what you feel is a BFP starting or if it's just being really observant. That doesn't mean you're not going to get your BFP but it's really hard to know until you get that test. I wish you luck though! Hopefully you'll get a blaring positive test soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->