Does your baby still look like they did? - Birth - 2 years old?

S

sophiew

My baby is 1 1/2 now, and i she doesn't look one bit like she did up until about 10 months :D i wondered if this is just my LO?

Maybe some before and after pictures? Ill be uploading some of my LO when i can work out how haha. :happydance:

I was going to suggest a cutest baby competition on here, But all of us think our own are the most gorgeous ever hahahahaha :p x

I was going to suggest a cutest baby competition on here, But all of us think our own are the most gorgeous ever hahahahaha :p x

Yes, that would be a bit pointless! :lol:

This is Harvey at 6 days and at almost 20 months.xx

Attachments

• harvey 6 days.jpg
    harvey 6 days.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Smiler.jpg
    Smiler.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 3
My eldest daughter looks completly different to when she was a baby but my youngest daughter looks exactly the same just a bigger version lol!!!

babynbump1.jpg324.jpg 71750_485741340790_628650790_7438835_4876241_n[1].jpg

The first photo is Léa as a baby (my eldest) and the second photo is Eleece my youngest and the third photo is them now.

Jason looks really different I think.

Attachments

• jaceynewbornjpg.jpg
    jaceynewbornjpg.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1
  • jaceybabes.jpg
    jaceybabes.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1
Sofia was born with black straight hair that stood on end, now she has blond curls! she looks so different, she gone from mini Daddy to mini Mummy! :wacko::cloud9:

Attachments

• sofia thumb.jpg
    sofia thumb.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 9
  • sofia_6.JPG
    sofia_6.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 11
Sofia was born with black straight hair that stood on end, now she has blond curls! she looks so different, she gone from mini Daddy to mini Mummy! :wacko::cloud9:

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh so cute x

James looks completely different too
1)James a few hours old
2) james a few months old
3) James now 20 months

Attachments

• james a few hours old.jpg
    james a few hours old.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 3
  • my sweet baby boy.jpg
    my sweet baby boy.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCN0241.jpg
    DSCN0241.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 3
My son looks nothing like he did when he was first born! It's amazing how much they change!! He was a big baby with next to no hair. Now, he's tall and super thin and his hair is finally growing!!

I will upload some later but i think paddy looks like he did when he was born, you can still see the similarities x

Chloe and Jaycee were preemies so they dont really look like they did. I will upload pics when I am home from work. They are two tomorrow

Bianka hasn't really changed that much: The ultrasound pic was at 17 wks pregnant

Attachments

• _MG_2182.jpg
    _MG_2182.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 0
  • _MG_5411[1].JPG
    _MG_5411[1].JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 0
  • image.JPG
    image.JPG
    9.8 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online