Does your kid eat a ton of any particular food?

SarahBear

Reaction score
Violet eats a lot of bananas and she has had 5 eggs so far today and it's almost 3:00. 3 were for breakfast and 2 were for lunch. She has also had a good bit of other food.

Sometimes I think he'd eat endless watermelon and maybe blueberries, but generally no. 3 eggs sounds like a lot! I'm lucky if my LO eats half of one for breakfast.

Raisins/ dried cranberries- they are her absolute favourite! Im glad it's something healthy but I worry about the sugar on her teeth so do limit how many she eats!

Vegetables.

In particular carrots. But loves peas, broccoli, cauliflower, & green beans.

Without fail if there's a meal with veg (usually always) she devours that first then head in for carbs/protein that's left.

Sometimes I think he'd eat endless watermelon and maybe blueberries, but generally no. 3 eggs sounds like a lot! I'm lucky if my LO eats half of one for breakfast.

Yeah, it's more than her usual for eggs, but she can eat a LOT of banana! For breakfast she does often have 2 eggs.

Raisins/ dried cranberries- they are her absolute favourite! Im glad it's something healthy but I worry about the sugar on her teeth so do limit how many she eats!

Violet will eat tons of cranberries as well, but I always cut her off because of the sugar too.

Cheese and yoghurt. If she is fussy this without fail will get her eating.

She will eat a container of blackberries in a sitting.

And found out on our wedding she can eat a disturbing amount of cupcakes... (of course that was a one off :blush: )

Tomatoes. If I make anything with tomatoes in them, she'll pick them out first, and usually try to get the ones on my plate too. And pasta with either red or white sauce.

Yogurt. A shocking amount of yogurt almost every day. LOL. It is less now than it used to be.

Strawberries! He always eats them really quickly so now whenever he has them he says strawberries slowly because of the amount of times I have said ... eat your strawberries slowly ooops!

Pasta, i have to be careful about portions because however much pasta is on his plate he will always finish it and ask for more!

He goes through phases, it used to be beans on toast every day now it's cheese and pasta!

Avocado - she averages one a day. Satsumas are a new addition to the list - she's averaging 2 of those a day at the moment. At least it's healthy! She's also been known to eat peas by the bowl full too.

Meal wise she'll eat macaroni cheese like it's going out of fashion and the mushroom and pea risotto I made her the other day went down a storm so think that will be added to the favourites list too!!

used to be crackers and hummus. was obsessed. now he doesnt favour any particular food lol so im stuck if he doesnt want to eat!

bananas, she would live off them if she could, if shes ever being fussy she gets a banana

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->