Does your kid eat a ton of any particular food?

My DS would eat OLIVES for breakfast, lunch and dinner and every snack given half a chance.

Raspberries! Blackberries! Blueberries! Except I try to buy seasonal so he isn't getting them so much now and winter fruit sucks quite a lot.

I WISH my LO loved vegetables!

Cheese. I can't put grated cheese on food unless it's melted otherwise he spends the whole time picking off each shred to eat which takes forever.

Grapes, peas and sweet corn....she would live on these three foods if she had her way.

Pasta and strawberries. It's at the point now where if it isn't pasta on his plate at tea time he'll have a tantrum and refuse to eat until I encourage a mouthful and he realises that he actually likes what's on his plate!

Cheese, ham, raw red pepper, and fruit (particularly blueberries, grapes, peaches, plums and pears) oh and ice lollies :blush:

Melon, strawberries and raspberries last all of half a day in this house. Costs me a fortune.

Sweetcorn! Most children probably want a pudding after they've finished their dinner.. My daughter asks for a bowl of sweetcorn!

Sausages, any type of orange, grapes and raisins. He also LOVES milk. Will ask for milk and drink it all day if he could!

Nate eats apples like crazy. I saw him eat 3 apples in one day once!

Maybe your daughter is about to go through a growth spurt so she's craving the protein from the eggs? Mine always eats like crazy when he's about to grow.

DS1 could eat PB sandwiches all day long if allowed to.

DS2 could eat bananas all day long. I have to limit him a lot on fruits though, or he gets toddler diarrhea. He recently learned how to pull a chair up to the counter and open a banana all by himself, so now I have even more work cut out for me keeping him out of them, lol.

Nate eats apples like crazy. I saw him eat 3 apples in one day once!

Maybe your daughter is about to go through a growth spurt so she's craving the protein from the eggs? Mine always eats like crazy when he's about to grow.

Could be. I'll have to hurry up and turn her carseat around! She's rear-facing and very close to outgrowing the limits of the carseat for rear facing.

DS2 could eat bananas all day long. I have to limit him a lot on fruits though, or he gets toddler diarrhea. He recently learned how to pull a chair up to the counter and open a banana all by himself, so now I have even more work cut out for me keeping him out of them, lol.

Violet will pull a step stool up to the counter and grab a banana. I find it handy for when she wants to get up and eat something and I want to stay in bed. I've even told her where the stepstool was so she could get a banana herself. I do have to open them for her though.

Violet will pull a step stool up to the counter and grab a banana. I find it handy for when she wants to get up and eat something and I want to stay in bed. I've even told her where the stepstool was so she could get a banana herself. I do have to open them for her though.

I didn't even know Colton knew how to open them, lol! One day he came up to me in the living room eating one, I did a double take wondering where the heck he got that from, went and looked and sure enough he had a chair pulled up to the counter and a peel laying next to it! Lol

Cheese!
Homemade marinara she would eat it for dinner every day if I let her.
Bananas and strawberries too.

I think we're over the eggs and bananas. She HAD to have a banana this morning and ate only a bite or two. Then she HAD to have eggs and only really ate a bite or two... OK, no more bananas for a long time! And maybe time to switch up breakfast... or not cook her her own breakfast for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->