Doesn't seem real - BFP 19 dpo

gk1701

Reaction score
I got my BFP yesterday. I feel so blessed!! I didn't get a positive test til I was either 18 or 19 DPO and either 4 or 5 days late for my period. BFN at 14 dpo, 15 dpo and 17 dpo.

aww congrats hun! gives me hope that a bfp could come at any time, even when youre well past 10dpo!

have a healthy pregnancy x

Congratulations!!!I guess there is always hope!

aww congrats hun! gives me hope that a bfp could come at any time, even when youre well past 10dpo!

have a healthy pregnancy x

Yup- I got a BFN at 17 dpo. I had given up hope and was just testing for the heck of it. I read online that 90% of people have a BFP by 15 dpo so I had all but given up. I got 2 BFP's yesterday but couldn't believe it so I didn't tell anyone- just went to the church to say thank you to God. Today got 3 BFP's so I guess it is real.

I love this story although it must have been horrible for you. Thank God for your happy ending and wishing you and h&h 9 months x x x x

Congrats on your :bfp: hun i was like you few months back i had a negative at 17dpo but then positive at 19dpo..... :) congrats xxx

I love this story although it must have been horrible for you. Thank God for your happy ending and wishing you and h&h 9 months x x x x

I love this story too :happydance: But I tested 14 dpo on the day AF didn't show, got a negative and cried all day. Tested again 15 dpo- same thing but no tears. Tested again 17 dpo, still nothing. Also, I had zero symptoms, so it was a very happy surprize and I feel so blessed.

Huge congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :baby:

congratulations on your lovely news! baby must have been making you wait! lovely to hear that BFP's do come late too, gives me and I'm sure others hope! thanks for sharing & happiness and health your way! :) xx

Lovely story x
Congrats and h and h for the next 9mths!!!

Congratulations! Wishing you a healthy and super happy 9 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->