doesn't want lumpy food

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
I've been weaning Lincoln for over 2 months and I started giving him a bit more solid food but soft (u know what i mean)
changed from puree
But he doesn't like it and coughed or choked when i feed him
What should I do?
He doesn;t even want the biscuit any more:dohh:

Try giving him finger foods so he can feed himself.

I definitely had this problem with my first two babies, especially Amanda.

And I somehow dread this stage with Chase, yet it's coming so soon. :rofl: Perserverance and giving them finger foods does help :)

I started really early with Hannah giving her lumpy foods, and they were all finger foods (bananas, toast fingers, avocado). She would gag a bit at first because of the new texture but she never choked

I am having this problem with Amelia right now, she is being really fussy!

She likes cheese on toast and biscotti, but if i give her finger foods say carrot, parsnip, cauliflower etc, she just won't eat it. She mashes it in her fingers and throws it on the floor.

Then sometimes she won't even eat her pureed dinner, she is being a bit of a nightmare.

I guess perserverance is the key, its just hard when you think they might be starving if they don't get anything! Plus she has no teeth at all yet, isn't nearly 8mnths old late to have no teeth?

Erin did this for a while, gagging on anything that wasn't completely smooth, but I carried on giving it her and now she is great with anything. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->