Dog Toys

smelly07

Mummy of 2 girls & wifey
Reaction score
I have a 1 year old boxador and i want to buy him some new toys for christmas :haha:

does anybody have any toy reccomendations or any links to websites???

soft cuddly squeaky toys are a no no as he rips them to shreds in a second!!!

thanks

Ones we have - have a very strong-jawsed cross of god-knows-what (but there's some collie, german shepherd, terrier and possibly rottweiler in there) and also a greyhound who can be stubborn when she gets her jaws on something - that last well...

Kongs - get the black extreme ones not the red ones - to be particularly evil freeze 'em first and they last a while!
Kong wobbler - it looks like a giant red solid plastic Kong, but it's weighted in the bottom like one of those old weebles wobble but they don't fall down toys - if you put kibble or small treats in they'll bat them around trying to get that one last bit of food or treat out. For added hilarity chuck a laminate kitchen floor into the equation (and then get outta the way!)
We've got a couple of chuckle-toys we got from pets at home that have lasted well - they're like purple plastic dumbells, with a little bit of a squeak if they're shaken, but you can put treats in the end that will crumble and come out as they're thrown around - even without treats our guy will sit and play with them for hours!
Ours destroy squeakies - but we've had a few Kong Wubbas that have lasted relatively well in comparison... or those rope balls (again we got ours from Pets at Home) - he plays with those a lot too.

I love my Dino Cuz toys I got! So far they are the only toy my dogs haven't been able to destroy!

omg you NEED a "chuck-it"!! its basically a piece of plastic that lets you fling tennis balls REALLY FAR. great for exercising the poochs.

kongs are good & nylabones. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->