Doing the SMEP - first month

reeve

Reaction score
We are finally ready to try for baba, first month trying and we are doing the SMEP method- basically just lots n lots of sex!

Anyone else tried SMEP , success ?

Reeve

It's our 2nd month but thinking of trying SMEP too. I'm on cd7. Have you gotten opks?

Yes... I had my positive yesterday ( only the internet cheapies so not sure how reliable they are)

Last night was a bit of a mission, I think it was the pressure of it all and we both really struggled to finish.. but we got there in the end.

We normally have sex a couple time a week but everyday is hard for DH - we run a building company and we are suuuuuper busy and long hours atm and his absolutely shattered. His s superstar haha!

So.. we are doing it everyday now till Wednesday ( just to be sure)

Fingers crossed!

Good luck x

Haven't had my +opk yet, I can imagine everyday is an effort but it's only a few days I suppose. We'd dtd fairly regularly alright but it's hard when you're exhausted from work. We both have a few days off now do that should help! Fingers crossed it works out for us both! Xxx

We dtd every other day when ttc #2 and got pregnant on cycle 2. I think you just cover all bases much easier that way. We found it so much easier then as we only had our DD at home who was still young, where as now we are both soo much busier, so by the end of the day it is often a struggle to get up the energy to do anything :haha:

I’m 4/5 dpo.... waiting is the worst!!

Isnt it just!! Hate the tww. Tbh ttc in general is a huge waiting nightmare :haha:
Waiting to ovulate, waiting to test, waiting for AF.. :coffee:

Good luck!
What does smep stand for? That's a new one for me haha

Sperm meets egg plan - if you google it there’s loads of info on it xx

We're gonna try SMEP this month. Along with CB digital OPKs and fertility lube. These OPKs recommend to test CD7 which is this coming Saturday.

Hiya ladies,

Was just about to make a SMEP thread and see this :) so glad I found this!

So I'm a LTTTC'er, but first time doing SMEP! Although I'm not using opk's as I know my cycles pretty well after 7+ years trying and also chart and temp. Today would be plus opk day AKA CD12 we BD'ed every other day since cd8 and will do three days in a row from today. Temp dropped today so I'm sure ov will be right around the corner. I'm also taking folic acid, Maca 1000mg, turmeric, eating pineapple core, and legs up with pillow under hips for 20minutes after BD.

There's a SMEP success stories website, I found it by searching SMEP success stories on google, it's very highly rated.

Good luck everyone x

So anyone due to ov soon, or post ov already? lol I can't wait to hear success stories :) x

I think i O'd monday according to temps, but had a good positivr opk yesterday and a blazing positive today .. so not sure. Its one of the two :haha:

Good luck reeve x

Mrs mummy I looked at your chart I'd say Monday too. Good luck and fingers crossed x

I ovulated yesterday evening/night! I'm sure of it, waiting now for FF (fertility friend) to confirm it Now. x

Reeves you tested since dpo9! xx

Mrsmummy2 thanks Hun xx

So Dpo4 today! FF confirmed ov yesterday which was Tuesday just gone. My chart says if I conceive this cycle then I'll be Due Christmas Day!!! Fingers crossed. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->