Doing the SMEP - first month

Reeves you tested since dpo9! xx

Mrsmummy2 thanks Hun xx

So Dpo4 today! FF confirmed ov yesterday which was Tuesday just gone. My chart says if I conceive this cycle then I'll be Due Christmas Day!!! Fingers crossed. xx

I am also 4dpo today! This is our first cycle ttc #5. We tried briefly last year but my cycles were so crazy when I got them back after I stopped breastfeeding. My cycles have been 30-31 days the last 3 months. Fingers crossed!

Hi summer,

30-31 day cycle is fine Hun, I conceived my daughter when my cycles was 30-31 days so good luck.

How long is your LP? if you know! Are your charting?

so your dpo6 today too! Not much to go off for me tbh I know it's still early but my temps are literally up down up down up down since ovulation there never like that, and my resting heart rate pre ovulation is roughly 76, after ovulation it slowly rises to roughly 84-88 but today it hit 100bpm... and that was a resting heart rate to! Oh and cm seems to be thicker then normal and a little increased (TMI Alert) To the extent that I'm leaking cm. sorry guys if ya got a weak stomach. Also I have had some slight cramping today but I do normally get mild cramps during 2ww only difference is they are sharp cramps. xx

Anyone get extreme tummy grumbling/gurgling during 2ww and/or right before AF? Curious to know! xx

AF arrived today, think it was a chemical as had a positive FRER at 12 dpo but never progressed. We shall try SMEP again next month xx

Aww reeve I'm so sorry to hear that Hun. Big hugs and hope your ok Hun, I've been there too so feel ya pain Hun. Fingers crossed and good luck for your new cycle. xx

Ok so I'm a little baffled!!! My temps are still up down up down up down up!!! It's literally zig zagged.

I've attached my chart! Have a look and tell me what you think!

I've never had temps like this before I got confirmed ovulation and ovulation pains so I'm sure I ovulated! And FF gave me solid cross hairs.

Anyone ever had a chart like this? What was the out come!!!

My Ovulation Chart

I did plan on doing SMEP this month but my opks arrived a little late so I didn't start testing until 2 days before my expected ovulation day & I never got a positive,barely even got a second line on most of them which was really unusual for me so I'm guessing I maybe missed it or didn't even ovulate. We ended up just sticking to every other day instead & will try SMEP next month instead. This is our 6th cycle TTC.

Hi pam that's a bummer that your tests came late Hun but Every other day is still good so fingers crossed Hun. xx

Hi summer,

30-31 day cycle is fine Hun, I conceived my daughter when my cycles was 30-31 days so good luck.

so your dpo6 today too! Not much to go off for me tbh I know it's still early but my temps are literally up down up down up down since ovulation there never like that, and my resting heart rate pre ovulation is roughly 76, after ovulation it slowly rises to roughly 84-88 but today it hit 100bpm... and that was a resting heart rate to! Oh and cm seems to be thicker then normal and a little increased (TMI Alert) To the extent that I'm leaking cm. sorry guys if ya got a weak stomach. Also I have had some slight cramping today but I do normally get mild cramps during 2ww only difference is they are sharp cramps. xx

Anyone get extreme tummy grumbling/gurgling during 2ww and/or right before AF? Curious to know! xx

I have Hashimoto. I track my periods on an app. Last year my periods were so crazy. 45-65 day cycles. Even had a 71 day cycle. Had my thyroid tested in December and it was high. Uped my dose and now the past 3 months I've had 30-31 day cycles. Sometimes I go off my meds when I run out. But whenever we ttc I'm medicated for sure! I lost 1 baby due to my thyroid.

Anyway, I have done a bbt chart for past pregnancies. This is our first cycle ttc #5 so I figured we'd just see what happens this month. Next cycle I'll chart. I looked at your chart. Seems ok. I think I remember mine looking similar.

Does LP ever change through the years? It's been a while but I think mine is about 12-14 days.

What is your dpo Jessica? I'm 8dpo today. I've had a little cramping. I've had loose BM's and a lot of gas. Those symptoms are common for me in past pregnancies this early but of course those could happen at any time. I did throw up on 2dpo. It was so weird. I was feeling so sick to my stomach, threw up all over in the car (it was horrible. I only had a grocery bag). Afterwards I felt fine. After a couple hours I just felt a little nauseous and then 2 other times since I've felt a little sick to my stomach. No idea what the heck happened on 2dpo. It was so weird and I'm not sick. My fingers are crossed though. My anxiety can't handle the ttw. Lol

Just waiting on AF to go then jumping straight into every other day till I start get positive opk.... hopefully I don’t get a bladder infection again ( I think that’s maybe why it didn’t stick .. meds for that and I took a thrush tablet too... think they cause miscarriage ( or maybe I just need an answer as to why it didn’t stick) )

Just waiting on AF to go then jumping straight into every other day till I start get positive opk.... hopefully I don’t get a bladder infection again ( I think that’s maybe why it didn’t stick .. meds for that and I took a thrush tablet too... think they cause miscarriage ( or maybe I just need an answer as to why it didn’t stick) )

Sorry to hear :( fingers crossed for your next cycle!

Hi summer,

I have Hashimoto. I track my periods on an app. Last year my periods were so crazy. 45-65 day cycles. Even had a 71 day cycle. Had my thyroid tested in December and it was high. Uped my dose and now the past 3 months I've had 30-31 day cycles. Sometimes I go off my meds when I run out. But whenever we ttc I'm medicated for sure! I lost 1 baby due to my thyroid.

Anyway, I have done a bbt chart for past pregnancies. This is our first cycle ttc #5 so I figured we'd just see what happens this month. Next cycle I'll chart. I looked at your chart. Seems ok. I think I remember mine looking similar.

Does LP ever change through the years? It's been a while but I think mine is about 12-14 days.

What is your dpo Jessica? I'm 8dpo today. I've had a little cramping. I've had loose BM's and a lot of gas. Those symptoms are common for me in past pregnancies this early but of course those could happen at any time. I did throw up on 2dpo. It was so weird. I was feeling so sick to my stomach, threw up all over in the car (it was horrible. I only had a grocery bag). Afterwards I felt fine. After a couple hours I just felt a little nauseous and then 2 other times since I've felt a little sick to my stomach. No idea what the heck happened on 2dpo. It was so weird and I'm not sick. My fingers are crossed though. My anxiety can't handle the ttw. Lol

Wow that's some really long cycles I've only ever had one cycle that lasted about 8 weeks, worst 8 weeks of my life lol and could you imagine how many tests i used thinking I was pregnant!!! I never used to track or chart my cycles when's i had the long cycle. Bet ya glad they've done dropped download to 30-31 days Hun. I'm dpo8 today hun, and yes LP can change mine ranges from 12-15, once 18 days but I think i had a chemical that cycle. Well fingers crossed that u get ya bfp this cycle and don't need to chart! Also thanks for checking out my chart! It's still literally up and down. I've got many cycles on Fertilityfriend and never had one like this. I'm really hope this is it after 8 years. I love that's a few of us are around the same dpo. Your symptoms sound promising Hun. I ain't really had any, but never when I was pregnant with DD so we'll see. Good luck everyone xx

10 dpo today and bfn with lots of AF style cramps :nope: not feeling hopeful! My tests were super sensitive ones too :shrug:

Sorry to hear about bfn Hun but ya chart looks good and your not out until the witch shows her ugly face, sometimes af like cramps can be a sign of either af or pregnancy I've read a lot of success stories were women had af like cramps and thought they was out but got there bfp's so fingers crossed and good luck and on another plus side Hun ya only dpo10 keep faith. I've not had many symptoms at all but am trying to not pay to much attention as I find it takes over me life. Boobs slightly sore around areola and veining. thats all. Dpo9 here and had dip yesterday at dpo8 then temp dipped again even lower today a time dpo9. Fingers crossed I want this so bad xx

Hope this is your cycle :hugs:

I did have af type cramps when i got my last bfp too..so I'm hoping its nothing. I guess tomorrows temp will tell all :) got some frers coming on saturday so hopefully will know either way :)

Thanks Hun and that's what im waiting to see... my temp tomorrow lol.and yer I got my clearblue digi with weeks indicator came today in post so I'm gonna use that if af becomes late and only if a few is late otherwise I have babymad tests but tbh they seem crap! Good luck Hun xx

I almost want to go to bed now just to get it over with :haha:
Good luck! Ive been using "ovaview" ones and they seem crap too :dohh:

I'm 9dpo today. I took a test around midnight and bfn. I know 9dpo is still early but I've not feeling very optimistic about it. I haven't had many symptoms either but I usually never do. I especially never have af symptoms. I'm planning to test Saturday morning. I have probably 15 IC, 2 CB, 2 FRRR, 3 CB with weeks indicators and 3 dollar store tests. I think the earliest I got a bfp was my #2 baby at 10dpo and that was faint. So Saturday I'll be 11dpo. Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->