Doing the SMEP - first month

Mrsmummy2 lol only if, id sleep the 2ww away if I could lol. xx

Summer sounds like me 2 the T apart from I ain't stocked up that much lol. Good luck Hun xx

Would be great if we all got our bfp we would be due (baby) around same time. FF says Xmas day for me if I conceived this month!!! Loving it bring it on xx

Mrsmummy2 lol only if, id sleep the 2ww away if I could lol. xx

Summer sounds like me 2 the T apart from I ain't stocked up that much lol. Good luck Hun xx

Would be great if we all got our bfp we would be due (baby) around same time. FF says Xmas day for me if I conceived this month!!! Loving it bring it on xx

My due date would also be Christmas! How exciting! I also wish we could sleep through the tww. I feel bad for those who have been waiting months or years. I don't even know if I could do that. Again this is our first cycle and the waiting is killing me. I just wish there was a way to tell sooner (at home). My husband thinks I'm nuts will all the tests but he knows I am a POAS acholic. I mostly have that many so that if I do get pregnant I can keep testing to watch the lines get darker. If not then I have some for the next cycle. If I'm not pregnant then I'll be charting my temp and using opks.

I was tempted to test tonight but didn't. I've drank a lot of water. Still trying to hold out for Saturday. I've had a killer headache the past few days so maybe that's a good sign! And a stuffy nose. Which is odd but I have read that could be a symptom. Slight nausea a couple times. I actually threw up the day I ovulated. Weird.

Wow lol we all due same Due date if we're pregnant xx

Summer I though so Hun cause your the same dpo as me and if u give in to testing let us know Hun and fingers crossed and good luck. xx

Mrsmummy2 wow your chart looks amazing lol my chart looks a joke. When are you testing Hun! I if I had your chart Hun I'd be peeing on a stick today lol good luck and fingers crossed xx

As for me my temp only went up a little, it was earlier then normal and I did have a bad dream with hot flushes but was expecting good a huge temp rise. Rather gutted the only thing keeping me going is the lack of symptoms didn't have any with my DD at all. xx

Trust me, if i had any tests I would :haha: i dont want to waste my cb as its from day after period is due :dohh:

When are ya due af Hun! And totally understand I have one CB digi and really don't wanna waste it so gonna wait until 1 day late if that happens and test with CB then. I've got a couple crap cheapies well I say cheap I paid a fiver for them so not that cheap lol, but defo crap. I get evaporate lines within time frame every cycle which like a wolly I start wondering mmm could it be. I can't lie Hun though going Of ya chart I'd say it looks pretty positive and I see lily was a surprise like my little princess then Austin was a second cycle baby and this would be your 1st cycle trying after a mc (sorry about MC Hun) so seems rather promising Hun, I'd love to have conceive on cycle 2 lol I'd have about 6 kids by now lol. Good luck Hun xx

Ahhh i hope so!! The waiting is a killer isnt it!
Thanks hun. Mc was first cycle trying for #3 so was quite a rollercoaster few weeks from excitement to disappointment. Should be due Monday 16th, but because of the mc Im not 100%
FF predicts that date though.
Haha 6 kids :haha: dont think i could cope lol!

Aww Hun, Thats so heart breaking init. I understand Hun, and FF is normally right but you don't have many cycles on FF for it to be most accurate but u also got confirmed ovulation by opk and FF with solid cross hairs so seems roughly right Hun as LP should be roughly 14 days. I'm excited for ya lol and my mum has 6 and my sister has 5 just thought I'd follow them but unfortunately I'm not as lucky. xx

Oh wow!! Strong women lol. 3 will definitely be us done. DH needs the snip then :haha:

I hope you get your bfp reeeeeally soon!!

I took a IC and a CB (+/-) and both were bfn. Im 10dpo today. Could be too early or diluted urine. I've been drinking a lot of water. (I recently quit drinking soda.) Looking back on my previous pregnancies, I did get a faint positive with my 2nd baby on 10dpo and the others were 12dpo or later. I guess I'm not entirely positive what my luteal phase is either. I was very stressed this month (issues with my mother in law!) so I think I ovulated on April 3rd but of course it could of been s day or two later. I looked at my period app December was a 30 day cycle, January 32 days and February was 30 days. My app predicts this will be a 31 day cycle which has af starting the 16th. Basically I'm gonna wait until the 17th or later to test again. If af hasn't come. Since my thyroid level is perfect for conceiving I either expect af to come on time or to get a bfp next week!

lol thanks Hun. 3s a good number :) Good luck Hun and I really hope this is your month Hun. God will bring that little angle back to you. xx

Summer sorry to hear you got a bfn Hun, but you are still early so don't blame ya for waiting another week until af is late before testing again. Good luck though Hun xx

Ok so I caved in a tested dpo10 sure I can see a super faint line came up within time frame and stayed after test dried out to not gonna bother posting a pic as I can't get it to show on camera but my man sees it which is a miracle lol (his normally like I cant see nothing) so fingers crossed ladies Ima do another in the morning... I hope this is it after 8 years + ttc#2. If it is darker I'll take it as a bfp and be super excited if it's a bfn then must have been a blip strong evap although I'm not convince though as I've been using these tests for a few months now and a evap normally disappears after the test dries out but I kept a eye on it and it didn't disappear when dried out xx

Ok so I caved in a tested dpo10 sure I can see a super faint line came up within time frame and stayed after test dried out to not gonna bother posting a pic as I can't get it to show on camera but my man sees it which is a miracle lol (his normally like I cant see nothing) so fingers crossed ladies Ima do another in the morning... I hope this is it after 8 years + ttc#2. If it is darker I'll take it as a bfp and be super excited if it's a bfn then must have been a blip strong evap although I'm not convince though as I've been using these tests for a few months now and a evap normally disappears after the test dries out but I kept a eye on it and it didn't disappear when dried out xx

Good Luck! I hope it's your bfp. After 8 years of trying you more than deserve it! :) I just got my clear blue digitals today. I'll save them for whenever I get bfp on a line test. I can't keep being disappointed so I'm going to wait until Monday or Tuesday. Af is expected Monday. Hope it gets darker for you Jessica!

Ahh! Good luck jessica. Looking forward to seeing your next test!

Don't blame ya summer that's what I'm saving my clearblue digi for lol xx

Thanks girls for your lovely words :) xx

Update so I ain't peed on a stick yet ladies as I've had a stressful morning! Woke up and my broadband was cut off and my bill ain't even due until like a week. I wasn't happy, so been on phone to them since 8am trying to sort it out after hardly no sleep all night with excitement worry and just generally irritated, that when I came off the phone I went my FMU and totally forgot to test or pee in my urine pot to test lol!!! I'm kinda jarred I've done that as I now have to wait 4 hours... wow now after this long ttc how do u forget to poas when ya a poas addict lol. Must just not be my morning ladies xx

Well guess I be back with a update in 4 hours ladies xxx

Oops!! forgot??!! Madness :rofl:

Sorry about the stressful morning! How frustrating!

I no, I can't believe I forgot, and to top it all off I remembered but had literally just finished weeing and my tests ain't even in the bathroom cause Don't want my DD to get hold of them. Got about 3 and half hours to go lol roll on 1pm xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->