Doing the SMEP - first month

Boooo but at the same time u must be glad to have that cycle over with! xx

Bet ya are Hun. Nightmare when things like that happen. I'm currently cd17 and still haven't ovulated yet! Well I think I haven't but In time FF will confirm the truth so we'll see. Didn't get to use my the stork this cycle :( but never mind rather be 100% sure I ov'ed rather then waste it xx

Just wanted to update... I am pregnant! Just got my bfp on a digital today at 12dpo. Due February 11th 2019! Any updates for you ladies??

Eeee congratulations summer.... well done xx

The preseed and smep worked for us this month.. really think the preseed helped!

Bet ya are Hun. Nightmare when things like that happen. I'm currently cd17 and still haven't ovulated yet! Well I think I haven't but In time FF will confirm the truth so we'll see. Didn't get to use my the stork this cycle :( but never mind rather be 100% sure I ov'ed rather then waste it xx

Update?

Hmm.. it's such a pain. I really hope you'll get some answers either way soon. With my last pregnancy I was 10 days late before bfp (but I don't know when I ovulated, so may have not been that many dpo)
I'm guessing if still BFN it's probably all down to stress. :hugs:

Update?

Hmm.. it's such a pain. I really hope you'll get some answers either way soon. With my last pregnancy I was 10 days late before bfp (but I don't know when I ovulated, so may have not been that many dpo)
I'm guessing if still BFN it's probably all down to stress. :hugs:

Update?

We're finally back at "trying" but taking a more relaxed approach. How are you? Any news?

How about you Jessica?

It feels SO good to be back. We unintentionally had perfect timing this month. Technically, (cd16) but cant confirm as no temps, I'm in the tww :happydance:

Woaaah just read back!!! You're pregnant! Congratulations summer!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->