Doing the SMEP - first month

Hope you'll get some answers soon summer! It's so frustrating.

AF is nearly gone for me thankfully... will be time to start BDing soon! How are you doing Jessica?

Yep me too Hun, I'm CD5 end of AF spotting so spotting should stop tomorrow at some point and will be gone by CD7for sure. I'm gonna do SMEP again and start at CD8 as ovulation for me is normally CD12-13 but I'll have to see as I'm still taking maca but 1500mg this cycle and im gonna stop taking them when I get my +opk. Can't wait. I'm excited this cycle. Astrology is on side for us this cycle Hun so I'm giving it my all. I'm gonna get my cross hairs on FF then stop temping and checking my Resting heart rate as I think it's making the 2ww to stressful for me. So I'm pretty good Hun thx for asking and Good luck Hun and how u feeling bout this cycle xx

Ahh I'm excited for you.
I'm gunna do smep too starting around CD6 (hopefully AF will be completely gone then)
May start temping then too.. not sure. Id like to get crosshairs to have some idea as I've got no OPKs.
I'm feeling good about this cycle!! :)

Yep I'll be temping from cd8 when we start BD'ingg every other day! That's what I love about FF if you have no opks FF will confirm ovulation for ya. I ordered some yesterday as I'm out from last cycle! And only because I'm using the stork this cycle so need to be accurate and not that FF ain't but my cycles ain't 100% regular so I could ovulate anytime from cd12-17 but lately it's only been cd12-13. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered that's why I used them all last cycle but then we decided to buy and give the stork ago. I can't wait now roll on ovulation lol. Loads of luck Hun xx

Makes sense hun! I know right haha just wanna fast forward time :haha:
Good luck :dust:

Morning Hun,

I'm gonna start temping tomoz, as still spotting today. I see u got a temp in lol :) I just looked at my chart and I'm due to ovulate in 5-6 days. I'm getting excited but me opk's haven't come yet, I'm not too concerned as I get pos opk same day I ovulate but got them from eBay and there not always 100% on there delivery dates!

Do u know when your due to ovulate! Or roughly? Just I see u ovulated cd17 last cycle. xx

Summer any update? I hope your ok xx

Yea i decided to start today so i dont miss anything lol.
Hope your opks turn up soon!
No clue when i ovulate tbh! Hopefully if this month isnt bfp I'll ovulate around the same time as last so I'll have a good idea for next month!

Yer Hun It helps to have a couple cycles to compare so you get a idea of when you ovulate, but you'll know as your charting this cycle too, FX'ed Hun xx

Wow that's late then Hun, and i didn't mean regarding being worried if ya 6 days late they might do blood test to rule out pregnancy and if not they can help bring AF on! Or u never know Hun u could be pregnant I was 1-2 weeks later if not longer when I got my bfp with DD. U ever been this late before! good luck xxx

It's ok. I knew what you meant. My period had been crazy but only because of my thyroid levels. Still no af which is craxy because my periods had been normal the last few months and my thyroid level is perfect. I'm getting over food poisoning and haven't even thought about my period.

Oh noo! Sorry about the food poisoning!! How late are you now? It seems to be forever!!

Oh noo! Sorry about the food poisoning!! How late are you now? It seems to be forever!!

Thank you. I'm feeling better. It got my husband, oldest daughter and myself. I'm going on 9 days late. Did 2 tests yesterday and bfn. I just want af to come already! I have had a cycle as long as 71 days but only because my thyroid level was too high so not sure what's going on now. As I said before I've been under a great deal of stress lately (problems with my mother in law) so maybe that has delayed af? I guess we just wait. Good luck to you ladies this cycle. Fingers crossed for a bfp for you both!

Thanks Hun and sorry about bfn no af and food poisoning! Not great Hun. So what are u gonna do Hun! Wait it out or speak to your GP! xx

Hmm.. it's such a pain. I really hope you'll get some answers either way soon. With my last pregnancy I was 10 days late before bfp (but I don't know when I ovulated, so may have not been that many dpo)
I'm guessing if still BFN it's probably all down to stress. :hugs:

Hope your ok summer! xx

How are you mrsmummy2! xx

As for me tender sides (sides of andomem from hips to ribs) today which I had cd8 last cycle and ovulated cd13 so I predict ovulation to be CD14 this cycle! Also because post AF posting lasted a day longer this cycle too! My opks and organic sweet almond oil has come! So I'm happy and ready, although suffering with hay fever rather bad since running out of asthma meds so dunno if that's why! Seeing nurse tomorrow! About both my asthma and hay fever. Cd9 today and can't wait to ovulate and relax! xx

No and no. I go see my primary doctor for another reason in May. I'll mention it to him. Bfn and no symptoms. I usually have morning sickness by now so I'm just gonna wait for af.

thats a bummer Hun! I had a cycle once that lasted 7-8 weeks! and it was a one off as I've never had a cycle like that since or before then! xx

Hiya Mrs mummy I see you haven't temped in a few days everything ok! Ain't you due to ovulate to ovulate soon! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->