Doing the SMEP - first month

CD1 for me ladies. Maybe we should keep this thread going for this cycle too!

Sorry AF got ya Hun! Big hugs. But good luck for ya new cycle and hopefully this our month Hun! xx

Summer any update xx

Fingers crossed hun! Astrology thing says this is one of my months so fingers crossed!

Awe sorry to hear mrsmummy. Your chart had looked so promising.

No af for me and no bfp. :(

Very frustrating with the chart! Makes me think maybe it doesnt give much away whether your chart looks good or not.
Cant decide whether to temp or not this cycle. :dohh:
Sorry you're still in limbo!!

It is all frustrating but the pay out is nice when it does happen when you hold that beautiful baby in your arms. It's hard to push through but we can all do it. :) If you KNOW that you ovulate and when your fertile days are then I'd say just BD and have fun. Enjoy it. For me, I have no idea at this point if I ovulate or when so I'm gonna try temping.

Good luck summer! Do update us xx

Mrsmummy2 there not much give away with charting, it's more just to keep track of ya cycles and get confirmed ovulation. You can stop temping once you've got cross hairs. They say 18 days of high temps after ov is ment to be a sign but some people have longer LP's. Good luck Hun it's a astrology cycle for us both! Ohhh I hope we get our bfp's xxx

Summer -definitely! I cannot wait for the day our last little baby arrives <3 will finally be complete!

I probs will temp til O then see how it goes!

I'm feeling confused at the moment. My cycles are normally 26-28 days. I'm on day 28 today & have had light brown spotting since the evening of day 26 which I'm wondering if it could be implantation spotting as I've never had a period so slow starting! I had bad period paid day 26 in the evening too which stopped by morning. I'm gna take a test tomorrow morning if af hasn't started by then!

Ahh summer it's so frustrating! I hope you're out of limbo soon.

Ahh summer it's so frustrating! I hope you're out of limbo soon.

Thank you! Me too. I'm gonna try testing once more in the am. Probably just use a digital. I know I could have ovulated late from my stress during that time. I feel no pregnancy symptoms though so pretty sure I'm out. It's just crazy because when I'm on my thyroid medicine my periods are normal. I just had my thyroid tested about 2 ish weeks ago and my levels were perfect for getting pregnant. I have no fertility issues either so this is extremely frustrating!

Glad that there's no problems. Super odd about the medication though! Have you only just stopped it? Maybe thats whats caused it?

Glad that there's no problems. Super odd about the medication though! Have you only just stopped it? Maybe thats whats caused it?

No. I've been on thyroid medicine for 7 years. Sometimes I run out and don't take it for a few months. But I've been on it consistently for over a year. So I'm on my medicine right now. My thyroid level is perfect for conceiving so not sure what the heck is going on with my body. I mean I kinda think I know. I've been under a lot of stress. I just have to wait it out and start trying when ever af shows. I just got my bbt. Oh and I took a digital tonight and it was a BFN. So pretty sure I'm not pregnant. It's ok though. Maybe now just wasn't my time.

Ohh I see. Hmm.. it's odd isn't it. They do say stress can really affect how your body works etc don't they.

Hopefully AF will show up soon (obviously a BFP would've been better!) but then you can move onto the next cycle. :hugs:

Summer how late are you! Have you spoke to the doctor about NO AF! xx

Wow that's late then Hun, and i didn't mean regarding being worried if ya 6 days late they might do blood test to rule out pregnancy and if not they can help bring AF on! Or u never know Hun u could be pregnant I was 1-2 weeks later if not longer when I got my bfp with DD. U ever been this late before! good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->